Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (York County)

Default Windsor Fish and Game Membership is reopened

As of the meeting last last night the membership has been reopened!!

(York County)

Default Re: Windsor Fish and Game Membership is reopened

Quote Originally Posted by r horn View Post
    As of the meeting last last night the membership has been reopened!!
    Excellent! Do you know what steps are needed to sign up? I see the website still says "Sorry No New Applications Being Accepted AT This Time", will that change with a sign up form? Or do we have to wait until the next meeting? How strict is the requirement to have two members vouch for you? I don't know anyone that has a membership (yet)

(York County)

Default Re: Windsor Fish and Game Membership is reopened

Quote Originally Posted by weaselchew View Post
    Excellent! Do you know what steps are needed to sign up? I see the website still says "Sorry No New Applications Being Accepted AT This Time", will that change with a sign up form? Or do we have to wait until the next meeting? How strict is the requirement to have two members vouch for you? I don't know anyone that has a membership (yet)
    Show up at a meeting with a checkbook and we can make it happen. The website will be updated eventually as I said it was just last night they announced we were reopening it and actually took in new members last night as well.

(York County)

Default Re: WINDSOR FISH AND GAME - Sponsors?

As you may have read we have decided to open the membership up again. If anyone would like to inquire please feel free to email me at stevenhynoski@yahoo.com and/or go to our website and fill out our question form.

Our next meeting is Monday April 1st (Yes April Fools Day) at 7:00pm for new members, 7:30 for existing members. Feel free to go on our web site at Windsorfishandgame.org. We will have applications and liability waivers at the next meeting.

Just a quick note: We are having our first organized work day Saturday, March 16th at 10:00 am followed by our second on April 6th at 10:00 am. If anyone is interested in signing up feel free to show up as most of the board of directors will be there. Not much of a better way to meet some of our members and make yourself know to the club. As for members, please show up and support your club. The work we do on the "Work Days" benefits us all and makes our range better.

Support our Constitution and Bill of Rights, especially the Second Amendment, It is my personal belief that these rights are truly God given and therefore, there are "No Compromises".

Steve Hynoski

Quote Originally Posted by shynoski View Post
    As you may have read we have decided to open the membership up again. If anyone would like to inquire please feel free to email me at stevenhynoski@yahoo.com and/or go to our website and fill out our question form.

Our next meeting is Monday April 1st (Yes April Fools Day) at 7:00pm for new members, 7:30 for existing members. Feel free to go on our web site at Windsorfishandgame.org. We will have applications and liability waivers at the next meeting.

Just a quick note: We are having our first organized work day Saturday, March 16th at 10:00 am followed by our second on April 6th at 10:00 am. If anyone is interested in signing up feel free to show up as most of the board of directors will be there. Not much of a better way to meet some of our members and make yourself know to the club. As for members, please show up and support your club. The work we do on the "Work Days" benefits us all and makes our range better.

Support our Constitution and Bill of Rights, especially the Second Amendment, It is my personal belief that these rights are truly God given and therefore, there are "No Compromises".

Steve Hynoski
    Count me in steve, I'll be there saturday...we need to bring anything?

Jeff

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by schmol View Post
    Count me in steve, I'll be there saturday...we need to bring anything?

Jeff
    Gloves, rake maybe a gas leaf blower or a chain saw.

(York County)

If anyone is interested in joining Windsor Fish and Game Assoc. we will be holding a range clean up day this Saturday March 16th between 10am and 3 pm and I can arrange for applications to be accepted at this time. Please feel free to call me at 717-858-0707 Steve

If you would like to help in the range clean up bring some gloves, a rake and some five gallon plastic buckets and the help would be appreciated.

If anyone knows where we could get some cheap hay bails we would appreciate that also.

Steve

(York County)

I'll be there Saturday, for sure!

GB
    Certified Glock Armorer

(York County)

We had our first range cleanup day of the year today. It was a great success. Even with the rain, sleet, and snow we really put a dent in the season cleanup work. About 30 members showed up and we accepted about 12 new members and some associates members today. Thank you to everyone who contributed to making this day a success.

For those who couldn't make it today we are having another spring cleanup day on Saturday April 6th from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm. I think we will keep it on the same format and accept applications for any remaining membership openings. If you are willing and able to contribute to the club we would love to have you as a member. Our work days are voluntary at this point and if we can continue to have good turn outs they may stay that we. To our new members, welcome aboard.

Thank you again to everyone for making this a success.

Steve Hynoski

WWW.WINDSORFISHANDGAME.ORG

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234