Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Red face Anyone Ever Notice.....

how liberals respond when they can't use logic? Is it all liberals or just the ones I happen to come in contact with that think the only answer is to make personal attacks, not only on the person they can't debate, but upon the family of that person. Guess it's a liberal thing and I wouldn't understand!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Anyone Ever Notice.....

Quote Originally Posted by looperrun View Post
    how liberals respond when they can't use logic? Is it all liberals or just the ones I happen to come in contact with that think the only answer is to make personal attacks, not only on the person they can't debate, but upon the family of that person. Guess it's a liberal thing and I wouldn't understand!!!
    I've seen many conservatives do the exact same thing. It's not a matter of side, it's a matter of people who don't know why they believe things.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

I have noticed more liberals, but I think that it is more of a question of "blind faith" than it is political affiliation. If you believe in something based on premise, rather than on facts/factors...then you will not use logic (my personal opinion, not based on anything from a psychology class).

Sounds good in theory, it's great..therefore let's beat the proverbial dead horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Westmoreland County)

Some people just don't have the articulation skills and out of frustration launch a personal attack.

(Philadelphia County)

I noticed you brought this up on another thread as well. Has anybody in PAFOA insulted you in the course of a discussion?? Care to point a finger?

Or are you just happy to do to Liberals what you accuse them of doing to you??
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    I noticed you brought this up on another thread as well. Has anybody in PAFOA insulted you in the course of a discussion?? Care to point a finger?

I wonder if he read his own post???? Jay

(Franklin County)

I asked a question. So asking a question is now attacking the person and his or her family? I think not. I stated fact and that is all. Would you like to see ATTACK?? The last time I did that, I got a nasty note that my kind are not welcomed here.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

(Bucks County)

That's about the stupidest thing I have ever heard. What are you a moron?

Sorry, could not resist. Maybe for a second I was channeling EM

(Franklin County)

That's about the stupidest thing I have ever heard. What are you a moron?

That's pretty much the response expected.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

(Franklin County)

are we a bunch of liberals??
    In God We Trust............................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast