Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: Victory Brewing, Downingtown, NOT OC Friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Why can't people respect the decision of the owner, its his property. You have rules at your home don't you? I guess if I came over and took a dump in your tub or pissed on your floor you would not mind? Of course you would because I showed no respect for your rules. If you want a bar/restaurant to open carry in buy your own, you can make all the rules then, problem solved.
    Conflicting private property rights and unenforcable/ unconscionable contract provisions. Conflicting private property interests = my car contents vs their parking lot interests. Unconscionable contract provisions, would a court rule in their favor if part of the conditions of parking was that the entire management team got to have sex with EVERY one of your female family memebers once a month? I think not, same goes for the inalianable right to self defense.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    I think not, same goes for the inalianable right to self defense.
    For some of us, the inalienable right to property is just as important as the inalienable right to self defense. It's patently silly to insinuate that "cover it" somehow unconscionably impacts your right to self defense.

While I won't drink there due to their policies, I support Victory's right to do what they are dong %100.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Conflicting private property rights and unenforcable/ unconscionable contract provisions. Conflicting private property interests = my car contents vs their parking lot interests. Unconscionable contract provisions, would a court rule in their favor if part of the conditions of parking was that the entire management team got to have sex with EVERY one of your female family memebers once a month? I think not, same goes for the inalianable right to self defense.
    They have never barred carry, just requested that it remains concealed.
    FOAC Volunteer. NREMT-P. NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun Instructor & RSO. BSA Rangemaster. Act 235.
    Selling: Remington R1 1911

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by JonEMTP View Post
    They have never barred carry, just requested that it remains concealed.
    sorry my bad, I was thinking I was replying on another thread, too many, 'ban' threads going on.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233