Oaks, PA. 19456

Show Hours:
    Saturday - 12/17/2011 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
    Sunday - 12/18/2011 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM

Number of Tables:1000

Coupon:
    http://www.eaglearms.com/Eaglearmspr...nfullpage.html

GPS USERS

We apologize for any confusion caused by the inability of many GPS and mobile apps to find the Expo Center by its address: 100 Station Avenue in Oaks, PA. We have submitted this to the U.S. Postal Service and GPS manufacturers and it functions properly on some, but not all systems. The best way to find us is to use this address:
    1601 Egypt Road Phoenixville, PA 19460 (Upper Providence Township).

This will take you to the Oaks Deli and Pizzeria, from which you can follow signs to the Expo Center.

Default Re: Greater Phila. Expo Center at Oaks - Eagle Arms

We will be there with 7 tables! EMac's Tactical Shop

www.emacstacticalshop.com
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

(Beaver County)

Stop by and say Hi... New signage so you can all find me

We will have loads of exotics, Fuse, Exploding targets, Holsters and some other odds and ends.

Hope to see some of you there...
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(Bucks County)

I'm coming on Sunday. See you all there.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

How is this show for selling collectables and vintage ww1 ww2 gunparts ??? . Or is this the type of show thats only good for selling bulk ammo and exotic/modern weapons parts and accesories????
    No Peace In Our Time.

(Carbon County)

Just was on the website at eaglearmsgunshows.com and saw that the show is officialy sold out for Oaks! Looks like it is going to be a great show. I will be there first thing in the morning. See everyone there!

Quote Originally Posted by Fartsarc View Post
    Just was on the website at eaglearmsgunshows.com and saw that the show is officialy sold out for Oaks! Looks like it is going to be a great show. I will be there first thing in the morning. See everyone there!
    It sure is! I spoke to Joel yesturday and he said all 1000 tables are booked and he has an "will call" list if anyone cancels!

I knew this show was going to overtake the old Valley Forge show! A lot of the same dealers that VF listed as "exclusive to" are scheduled to be at Oaks!

There will definately be something for everyone BUT sorry to the SHAM WOW! buyers but there isnt any dealers scheduled for you to pick up the new and improved SHAM WOWS!

(Pike County)

Just cross-posting here also...

I'm pleased to announce that I will again be representing the Second Amendment Foundation at the upcoming Oaks gun show on 12/17-18 to conduct a membership drive.

At this event, we will be conducting a fundraising "Right To Carry Road Show". This process originally innovated in (of all places) New Jersey is essentially a 'mobile CCW processing team'. We will have all the support services you will need to correctly apply for your Florida Nonresident CCW - we supply fingerprinting, passport photo, notarization and even ship your application to Florida for you, all for only $25!

For more information, go to the SAF Store website and click on the 'upcoming events' link. Proceeds will go to benefit Second Amendment Foundation, Gun Owners of America and Oath Keepers.

Because of the historically strong response to this event, we are encouraging everyone to pre-register for the event to ensure a spot. There is a $5 early bird discount (expires 12/3) for doing so if you use code RTCRS1217 when submitting your registration.

Click here to register:

Many of you wonder why to bother with a FL CCW, especially if you have a PA LTCF. The short answer is that Florida's license has the widest reciprocity of just about any other license other than Utah. This means you can pretty much carry in most states on the East Coast, excepting of course the "usual suspects" like NJ, MA, NY and others.

Of course, we encourage you to please become members of SAF. We will be on site and prepared to accept payment by Visa/MC/Disc/AMEX at the show, and will also have other fundraising items such as bumper stickers, DVDs and other items.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

(Berks County)

Hoping to be there on Saturday, to snag any deals while the rest of the hunters are still out on the last day of the season. I'll be walking around with my PAFOA T-shirt on, so stop and say hi if you see me.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Delaware County)

Looks like it should be a helluva show. Ill be up there, not sure which day yet.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast