Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default You guys finally did it to me...I'm going Glock and AK and calling it a day.

Yous...yous....yous did this to me!!!
    Started here a few years ago and purchased some nice firearms. Then I get the LTCF and a Glock. It's the only thing I shoot now...the ugly, squared off, crunchy triggered, always goes bang, ugly, plastic, eats anything, ugly SOB.

And I googled it and turns out AK is russian for glock...so I'm getting one of those and that should be it.

You guys can be very persuasive here. I kinda feel like I've traded my green light sabre for a red one.

So thanks?!?! I guess.

Items for sale in the Classifieds if you're interested.
    Do not shoot to kill...shoot to live.

Default Re: You guys finally did it to me...I'm going Glock and AK and calling it a day.

Personally, all i run is my Glock and AK as well. It's a solid combination and i know many who prefer it. It simplifies everything and allows you to concentrate on the more important things than your gear.
    Last edited by vicious; November 17th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: You guys finally did it to me...I'm going Glock and AK and calling it a day.

Good. The 2 best weapons ever made.

I really like the 1911, but I will give glock the nod because of the extra rounds the 9mm holds and the fact that it is basically idiot proof. I have also never seen a glock jam in a year of shooting ( still wet behind the ears) and I am at targetmaster every week.

I like the AK the only think i dont like is that targetmaster wont let you shoot one there so here in delaware I would have to go to this public range that is a real pain in the neck. I really like the ak 74, but corrosive ammo gets me concerned.

(Lancaster County)

Same here. After a nearly decade long break from shooting and selling all my guns, my first purchase was a Glock 17. Prior I had an unjustified hatred for Glock. It was 1911 only. I had the typical hang up regarding the safety and generally have a dislike for whatever the cool kids say is in lol. I was a 10mm fan when it seemed everyone said it was an obsolete round and now I'm looking at Glock 37s. I love the 17 and I'm officially a fanboy. I wouldn't tell anyone their choice is wrong but have become open minded about what I choose for myself. But I'll never own a. 40

(Allegheny County)

Most if all of top tier instructors shoot a 9mm glock (and an ar!) And it isn't just because its reliable

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post
    I really like the 1911, but I will give glock the nod because of the extra rounds the 9mm holds and the fact that it is basically idiot proof. I have also never seen a glock jam in a year of shooting ( still wet behind the ears) and I am at targetmaster every week.
    Having 10+1 plus the reliability factor is exactly why I went with a Glock 26 for CC.. Bought it used, have no idea how many rounds went through it, been practicing with it at least every other week and have yet to have it jam or misfire.

(Monroe County)

The first time I ever shoot my 27 (barely used) the guide rod stripped and jammed. Should have seen the sign then, not my cup of tea. Looking to get a nice Beretta in 40. As for the AK (47), love love love, underfolder of course.

Quote Originally Posted by XwazaX View Post
    Yous...yous....yous did this to me!!!
    Started here a few years ago and purchased some nice firearms. Then I get the LTCF and a Glock. It's the only thing I shoot now...the ugly, squared off, crunchy triggered, always goes bang, ugly, plastic, eats anything, ugly SOB.

And I googled it and turns out AK is russian for glock...so I'm getting one of those and that should be it.

You guys can be very persuasive here. I kinda feel like I've traded my green light sabre for a red one.

So thanks?!?! I guess.

Items for sale in the Classifieds if you're interested.
    Umm.... youre welcome!
    Hold the Line...

(Monroe County)

I love my Glock26, it's always by my side and if the zombies rise or the aliens land the AK will be my go to rifle so I agree. However, my safe is full of little gems I cheat with. As long as my Glock + AK don't know, i'm good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast