Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default I had a fever and the only thing that cured it was a XD9 Subcompact!

Mostly because with a daughter on the way I want to streamline my collection as much as possible. I love .357sig....but my wallet doesn't. .40 S&W is nice, but mostly the 9mm addon is good for target shooting, I want a dedicated 9mm platform. So I'll be trading it with a forum member for a XD9 subcompact. Anyhow the Nagant serves for rifle and potentially hunting, the 1911 for power/awesome gun, and now the XD9sc for carry/conceal (if I ever choose to). Now I can cut two ammo calibers out of my purchasing concerns (making bulk buys a lot easier). It just seems like a good idea and the M&P overlapped with the 1911 in both being full sized guns. I also like the grip safety compared to the M&P which only had mag safety.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: I had a fever and the only thing that cured it was a XD9 Subcompact!

are you sure you dont need more cowbell? I have heard somewhere more cowbell is the cure.
    Last edited by bigredxlt; November 16th, 2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: cure

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: I had a fever and the only thing that cured it was a XD9 Subcompact!

Quote Originally Posted by bigredxlt View Post
    are you sure you dont need more cowbell? I have heard somewhere more cowbell is the cure.
    That too.

Well I could always target shoot a cowbell...though I suspect getting Hickok45 to provide more cowbell would sound better.

(Monroe County)

nice choice, it really is a good defensive gun because you can carry it concealed with the smaller magazine and when on the nightstand or situation allows the larger magazine just has to be inserted. Keeps you practice to one trigger, sights, POI/POA and can really become an extension of your hand.

(Monroe County)

Its a nice gun, if i didnt already have a Glock 26 i would have buy one myself, and yeah the 9mm is as good as any defense round out there.

(Pike County)

Don't ya love being sick!