Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: heritage guild

(Northampton County)

Default heritage guild

hey, has anyone bought anything from the heritage guild in easton?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: heritage guild

I have dealt with their sister company down the street ,Sarco it was a hassle free deal we were more than happy with the price and service. I have sent customers to Heritage to rent pistols that I did not have in my collection. I believe in shooting pistols before you buy, pistols are not one size fits all. Now there range prices are reasonable as well ,they are no worse than other area indoor facilities. I think I will most likely get a membership , I can write it off as a business expense , in the winter its no fun testing refinished firearms outside and since I shoot all firearms before and after refinishing I spend a lot of time at the range. I can't talk about their prices since I have not had time to stop buy yet, but I would advise everyone that they spent quite a bit of money to put in the shop and range and as a small business owner I know that they can't afford to give anything away they must turn a profit to recoup their investment. So to those that will go in to there shop and think their prices are high I advise you to stop and think about what it costs to build ,staff and maintain a modern gunshop and range facility, and to insure it. Bottom line is that if you don't like their prices ,you can always shop online, or elsewhere. Ps I do not work for Sarco or Heritage Guild, I own and operate 2 small businesses locally.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    I have dealt with their sister company down the street ,Sarco it was a hassle free deal we were more than happy with the price and service.
    I was told by SARCO that they are not related companies at all. They just came from the same area in NJ and happened to move to the same area in Easton. They said they are installing their own range to test the guns they sell there but in the mean time they may use the Heritage Guild range.
    Criminals LOVE gun control. It gives them a safe work enviroment.

(Northampton County)

I was just at Heritage this past Saturday. It's a very nice facility, and I found the people to be very friendly and helpful. I didn't do a ton of price comparisons, but I had 4 or 5 handguns I have been considering and Heritage's prices were extremely competitive, and in the case of the Ruger SR9 I was looking at, quite a bit cheaper than SARCO. (I stopped there while I was on site since it's right next door.)

I think we need to have a group meet there.

I had a good time there this afternoon. The range is great, staff are very accomodating, and I tried out several rentals in search of my new favorite 9mm. They do require you to buy their ammo for rental use, but the price was not unreasonable ($15 / 50 for American Eagle).

New gun prices were on the steep side.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by renalp View Post
    I had a good time there this afternoon. The range is great, staff are very accomodating, and I tried out several rentals in search of my new favorite 9mm. They do require you to buy their ammo for rental use, but the price was not unreasonable ($15 / 50 for American Eagle).

New gun prices were on the steep side.
    I know gun rental is $12 an hour. Is that for 1 or can you swap out to try another? Or is is $12 for each pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by Draxton Smitz View Post
    I know gun rental is $12 an hour. Is that for 1 or can you swap out to try another? Or is is $12 for each pistol?
    $12 for each gun, I *think* time is unlimited.

(Lehigh County)

Went shooting there lastweek. Is a nice facility.

(Northampton County)

Just stopped by to fondle some pistols yesterday. $12 an hour each pistol but if you are trying to decide between 2 you want to buy they woul let you try both for $12.

They also do layaway. 1/3 down for 60 days.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast