Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Memorial Day

(Lehigh County)

Smile Memorial Day

I'd like to take the time to thank everyone on this site for serving our country. I really appreciate your bravery and sacrifice. The American Flag is flying in front of my house today. God Bless America!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Memorial Day

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Lady View Post
    I'd like to take the time to thank everyone on this site for serving our country. I really appreciate your bravery and sacrifice. The American Flag is flying in front of my house today. God Bless America!
    Same here, my flag is flying as well.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Lady View Post
    I'd like to take the time to thank everyone on this site for serving our country. I really appreciate your bravery and sacrifice.
    Ditto. I too appreciate and respect those who have served, are serving, and are preparing to serve.

For today, our gratitude goes out to the families of those who have fallen in defending our country, our home... America.

May God bless America.

(Monroe County)

Today is the day to remember the fallen. I won't dilute it as there are other days for the rest.

Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. Fallen and paid the ultimate price

Veterans Day is an official United States holiday which honors people who have served in armed service also known as veterans. Past service.

In the United States, Armed Forces Day is celebrated on the third Saturday in May. It falls near the end of Armed Forces Week, which begins on the second Saturday of May and ends on the third Sunday of May. It honors Americans serving in the five U.S. military branches. Currently serving.