Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default Re: Trail camera pictures

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Just noticed that my date is wrong but these are from 03/17

Where's the Road Runner...meep meep.

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Where's the Road Runner...meep meep.

I know I'm biased but the kids nowadays are shortchanged when they have not had the privilege of the old Looney Tunes cartoons. Damn shame.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Perry County)

I know I'm biased but the kids nowadays are shortchanged when they have not had the privilege of the old Looney Tunes cartoons. Damn shame.
    My son wanted to know where all the Johnny Quest/Mike Pence memes came from. I told him from a cartoon that wouldn't be allowed on TV today.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

image.jpgSaw this today at Honeymoon island, Florida. Proud bird just there ripping off chunks and grinning at twenty onlookers, sort of like, " yeah, I'm bad. Keep staring and I'll swoop down and eat yer baby, lady!"
    Edit to add: dammit! Too large and no way to compress on iPad. It was a beautiful osprey eating a foot long blue fishy it caught. It was sitting in a tree about ten feet over the sidewalk leading to the parking lot.
    Last edited by Manxdriver; March 30th, 2017 at 11:17 PM.

(Wyoming County)

Last edited by ExFlyinguy; July 20th, 2017 at 08:06 PM.

(Fulton County)

Wow, I can hardly believe that it's been over 5 years ago since I started this thread. It's nice to see that you guys continue to post in it; I really enjoyed viewing everyone's wildlife pictures that they've managed to capture on their trail cameras over the years. I hope everyone continues to post in here for many years to come as well. That's a beautiful black bear you've captured ExFlyinguy; it almost makes me wish I purchased some bear tags this year.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    My son wanted to know where all the Johnny Quest/Mike Pence memes came from. I told him from a cartoon that wouldn't be allowed on TV today.
    I grew up with that cartoon, and all the non PC Warner Bros. cartoons. Yes, they are not allowed on TV today. It is a shame.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin2012 View Post
    Wow, I can hardly believe that it's been over 5 years ago since I started this thread. It's nice to see that you guys continue to post in it; I really enjoyed viewing everyone's wildlife pictures that they've managed to capture on their trail cameras over the years. I hope everyone continues to post in here for many years to come as well. That's a beautiful black bear you've captured ExFlyinguy; it almost makes me wish I purchased some bear tags this year.
    I'm not a good judge of Bear size but this one looks pretty good sized. I should go paint that tree with height measurements like they do on the doors at convenience stores for reference.

(Montgomery County)

I'm not a good judge of Bear size but this one looks pretty good sized. I should go paint that tree with height measurements like they do on the doors at convenience stores for reference.
    Great bear photo.
    When I mark out height or distance, I try to do it with twigs or other stuff that is already laying there.
    When I did it in the past with items that were not local, the scent and/or appearance spooked my regular visitors.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Great bear photo.
    When I mark out height or distance, I try to do it with twigs or other stuff that is already laying there.
    When I did it in the past with items that were not local, the scent and/or appearance spooked my regular visitors.
    So don't do this?

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast