Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Aim hi shooting range in Reynoldsburg oh

I'm down here in Ohio and since I didn't bring my g23, I wanted to shoot today so I went over to aim hi and these dudes were outstanding.

So after the misses was done with her work she wanted to do a lil gun shopping so we checked out one place called gamit and then back to aim hi and these dudes we so professional and patient with the misses.

I think she looked at every glock they had and asked 2hrs worth of questions and this sig p220 45acp caught my eye and thr price was outstanding, 2 clips, holster, mag pouch and box for $533.00 out the door...

Since she's from Ohio she had to pay for it and give Otto me as a gift, I'll post pics soon. So anyone coming through Ohio stop in and fire off a few rounds down range.

Their range fee was only $21.95 for the day and I got to shoot the Wilson combat m1911!

Fucking outstanding firearm

Default Re: Aim hi shooting range in Reynoldsburg oh

I'm glad you had a good experience. Thats my "home" range, and I've been pretty pleased with them. Nice staff, clean facility. Well behaved and safe cliental. They do have one of the better rental gun selections that I've seen. (In my somewhat limited range experience)

I haven't bought any guns there yet, but they tend to have an interesting batch of consignment / used guns flowing through there.

75' rifle range, 50' pistol range. Can shoot just about any caliber at the rifle range, but no ammo containing steel.