Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Plains Township police Storm my home like nazis

The plains township police stormed my home two nights after my girlfreind had called 911 to report that I had a seizure. After I awoke from my seiziure which was apparently stress induced I thought someone was in my home so I went for my weapon my girlfreind then told me what had happened so I put the gun back and by the time I got to the door to see if there was an ambulance here yet I had several Plains Township police officers pointing guns at me and ordering me to the ground they then entered my home and began harassing my girlfreind to file domestic papers on me which she would not then they came into my bedroom and confisicated my car-15 and my glock 19. There was no domestic situation involved she called for an ambulance next thing I know I have storm troppers in my house they did not ask me to search they just barged there way in....So today I go to pick up my property and they told me I need a court order to get it back "because of the nature of the incident". If anyone can help please let me know I have no priors and the weapons are all registered to me. They had no right to tear everything apart the way they did and the told me I could pick my guns up the next day....And now this???? What country are we living in? If anyone has any suggestions please post them below.

(Luzerne County)

Default Plains Township police storm my home like nazis

The plains township police stormed my home two nights after my girlfreind had called 911 to report that I had a seizure. After I awoke from my seiziure which was apparently stress induced I thought someone was in my home so I went for my weapon my girlfreind then told me what had happened so I put the gun back and by the time I got to the door to see if there was an ambulance here yet I had several Plains Township police officers pointing guns at me and ordering me to the ground they then entered my home and began harassing my girlfreind to file domestic papers on me which she would not then they came into my bedroom and confisicated my car-15 and my glock 19. There was no domestic situation involved she called for an ambulance next thing I know I have storm troppers in my house they did not ask me to search they just barged there way in....So today I go to pick up my property and they told me I need a court order to get it back "because of the nature of the incident". If anyone can help please let me know I have no priors and the weapons are all registered to me. They had no right to tear everything apart the way they did and the told me I could pick my guns up the next day....And now this???? What country are we living in? If anyone has any suggestions please post them below.

Default Re: Plains Township police storm my home like nazis

Are you trying to say this happened two days ago , or they came back two days AFTER the incident ? My guess is girlfriend was hysterical on the phone , call taker was having extreme difficulty getting info from her, so PD was dispatched for unknown type problem with hysterical female caller , they arrived to find you with a gun in your hands. As for the rest , you will be told to stop posting and get a lawyer.
    Last edited by k9loki; November 2nd, 2011 at 07:54 PM.

(Lawrence County)

Why would they come in with their guns drawn if you had put them away before they arrived? Sounds like we are missing part of the story.

(Perry County)

Stop posting and get a lawyer.
    Illegal search and seizure sounds like a good place to start.
    Molon Labe

(York County)

Default Re: Plains Township police Storm my home like nazis

First, you don't need anonymous internet advice, you need a lawyer, start calling around tomorrow.

Please do a better job of telling him the truth about what happened because the story you posted here doesn't pass the sniff test.

When you call 911 for someone having a seizure, they do not send the police, they send an ambulance, unless your girlfriend said something to them that you are excluding from your story.

I have experience with this, I know.

Get a good lawyer, tell him the truth, the whole truth. You don't ask people for help, and begin by misleading them about what happened. They can't help you if you do.

The relevant and missing pieces are likely information you should not be posting on a public forum, so save it for him.

Good luck.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Lehigh County)

I cant speak for the OP as to if he is telling the truth or not but I know around my area and in delco that if you call 911 for anything the cops typically show even if you call for an ambulance.

So I would give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

(Lehigh County)

you posted this twice, I responded in the other thread

Delete your post.
    Call a lawyer.
    You need one.

(York County)

Uh-huh, and they order the seizure victim to the ground at gun point too, right?
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast