Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default help me find a vender from oct atown gunshow

Hopefully someone here can help me find the ammo dealer located at the last row during the oct gunshow at the fairgrounds in allentown. I purchased 500 rdns of radway green 308 from him and last week i opened the can to find 500 of tz80 instead of the radway. I hope this was an honest mistake but i need to find him to find out. Im out $250. Again, he was an ammo dealer located at the very rear of the gunshow at the corner of the last row.He had a sign for radway green 500 rds for $250. Any help will definitely be appreciated.

Default Re: help me find a vender from oct atown gunshow

Quote Originally Posted by jjbritland View Post
    Hopefully someone here can help me find the ammo dealer located at the last row during the oct gunshow at the fairgrounds in allentown. I purchased 500 rdns of radway green 308 from him and last week i opened the can to find 500 of tz80 instead of the radway. I hope this was an honest mistake but i need to find him to find out. Im out $250. Again, he was an ammo dealer located at the very rear of the gunshow at the corner of the last row.He had a sign for radway green 500 rds for $250. Any help will definitely be appreciated.

Have you considered asking the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society (link) for the vendor's contact information? The president is Bill Ricca, there's a member on this site by the same name.
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

Default Re: help me find a vender from oct atown gunshow

If it was in the right rear corner of the main hall then it was Bobby Benson from NJ.

He is a stand up guy, retired Marine. If it was him then you got nothing to worry about, he will make good by you!