Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Sinking Spring/Wernersville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Default PRISM force on force at LCCC

Just thought I would post this here in case anyone is interested. Lehigh Carbon Community College is doing the Prism force on force simulator training.

The website is http://www.lccc.edu/lccc-offers-pris...on=node%2F1964

LCCC Offers PRISM Training for Fall 2011

LCCC Offers PRISM Training

Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) will offer firearms/judgment training as well as a beginner class for the following Public Safety courses this semester.

Firearms/Force Options Orientation Fee: $150

This course is a beginner class for students with no background in firearms. It combines classroom instruction on firearm safety/fundamentals and practical training on the new, state-of-the-art interactive “shooting” simulator (PRISimTR). This is done safely through the use of real firearms equipped with lasers. Orientation classes begin on the following dates:

Mon., Aug.8 from 8 am - 4:30 pm

Mon. & Tues., Sept. 19 & 20 from 6-10 pm

Tues., & Weds., Oct. 18 & 19 from 6-10 pm

Sat., Nov. 19 from 8 am - 4:30 pm

PRISim (Firearms Judgment Training) Fee: $150

This course combines classroom instruction and the state-of-the-art interactive “shooting” simulator (PRISimTR). This is done safely through the use of real Glock handguns equipped with lasers. This training is for any student that carries or has access to a deadly weapon and could possibly be involved in a Use of Force incident. Classes begin Aug. 3, Sept. 17, Oct. 29 and Dec. 10 from 8 am - 4:30 pm.

Back in 2009, PennsyPlinker talked about his experience there, which I just read and it got me interested, so I figured I would post to let everyone know that they do have more dates for it.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - JOHN ADAMS, 2nd President of the United States of America

Default Re: PRISM force on force at LCCC

I've gotten to use LCCCs PRISm, twice now. It's a blast. Those hard rubber balls really let you know when you're not behind cover. Plus the scenarios were filmed in Canada in the mid 90's, make them pretty funny.