Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default UltraDot Strike Point Scope

Has anyone heard of this or have experience with it?
    It is on sale at Houts Enterprises. I tried to include the picture but couldn't do it.

[Add to Cart] $97.95 The Ultra-Dot Strike Dot single ring configuration is a tactical reflex red dot sight designed specifically for rapid target acquisition in close proximity, 4MOA red dot covers 4 inches at 100 yards. This 4-3/4” red dot sight is ideal for applications which require an extremely rugged sight with light weight at 8 ounces.

This robust aluminum alloy maintube design features precision windage and elevation click adjustments with cap covers. (Each click 1/2" at 100 yards) Provides a 30mm objective diameter with unlimited eye relief (1X power), Nitrogen purging for absolute waterproof integrity, and a hard anodized no-glare matte finish.

The 7-stage illuminated 4MOA red dot promises quick entrainment even in low light conditions. Comparable to the Aimpoint Comp ML2. Ships with 30mm Weaver-style mounting ring, flip-up lens caps, & two batteries installed, with two spare batteries also provided. (Standard LR44 Button Type)

Ultra-Dot is a world class leader in scopes and optics. Lifetime warranty with service in the USA and no-hassle replacement by Ultradot Distribution, 6304 Riverside Dr. Yankeetown, Florida 34498, 352-447-2255.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony
    Has anyone heard of this or have experience with it?
    It is on sale at Houts Enterprises. I tried to include the picture but couldn't do it.

[Add to Cart] $97.95 The Ultra-Dot Strike Dot single ring configuration is a tactical reflex red dot sight designed specifically for rapid target acquisition in close proximity, 4MOA red dot covers 4 inches at 100 yards. This 4-3/4” red dot sight is ideal for applications which require an extremely rugged sight with light weight at 8 ounces.

This robust aluminum alloy maintube design features precision windage and elevation click adjustments with cap covers. (Each click 1/2" at 100 yards) Provides a 30mm objective diameter with unlimited eye relief (1X power), Nitrogen purging for absolute waterproof integrity, and a hard anodized no-glare matte finish.

The 7-stage illuminated 4MOA red dot promises quick entrainment even in low light conditions. Comparable to the Aimpoint Comp ML2. Ships with 30mm Weaver-style mounting ring, flip-up lens caps, & two batteries installed, with two spare batteries also provided. (Standard LR44 Button Type)

Ultra-Dot is a world class leader in scopes and optics. Lifetime warranty with service in the USA and no-hassle replacement by Ultradot Distribution, 6304 Riverside Dr. Yankeetown, Florida 34498, 352-447-2255.
    maybe this will help. Linky
    Mike(starblazer)
    USAF vet. NRA life member. GOA life member.

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: UltraDot Strike Point Scope

I have one worked great for about 4 months. It is in the shop now. I will tell you how I like it when it ever comes home. It is true you get what you pay for.

(Delaware County)

I had one on my RRA 9mm carbine and it worked great but I can't vouch for it on a heavy recoiling gun.
    In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

(Philadelphia County)

you get what you pay for. if this is for serious use: aimpoint or eotech.

(Clearfield County)

Just talked to them today and they are sending me a brand new one. I have an eotech on my shot gun and you can beat them.

(Montgomery County)

I have one on a 10/22, does fine.

Ultradot invented the electronic Red Dot sight, they know what they are doing.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply