Admin, if this is off base, please do delete or move to a more appropriate forum.

Internet email is a conduit for information. Some reliable, some merely sensational and some pure BS. I delete 99% of the forwarded stuff. Especially those that threaten dire consequences if I fail to forward. :-P

I received this some time back and have been looking for more info but don't find anything. Not finding something is not proof of it's not existing. So, thought that I'd post here in the most active forum on PAFOA. Anyone know anything of this?

My concern is that Soros is certainly anti-gun and supports and does help fund anti-gun groups.

From Internet email:
"For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are: Bushmaster,Marlin,Remington,DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R.
Those that know of these sales have been worried that this Freedom Group is soon going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. Think about it. If you control the manufacturing of guns and ammo and then refuse to sell to civilians -- that's you and me -- you'll soon control guns from a different direction than anyone would have thought it might.
If we do some digging we find that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management and that Cerberus is controlled by none other than George Soros. His background has shown him to be one of the most evil man on this planet. He wants a World Government and he wants control of the United States and the eventual ban or shortage of all civilian guns will certainly help him do it."