Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    philly, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    3456

    Default who makes psa barrels?

    Ok, I'm trying to figure out who is producing the psa 4150 Chrome lined barrels. I know their chf barrels come from fn, and have read their stainless and 4140 barrels come from Wilson, but where are they getting the 4150s?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: who makes psa barrels?

    Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel.seacat View Post
    Ok, I'm trying to figure out who is producing the psa 4150 Chrome lined barrels. I know their chf barrels come from fn, and have read their stainless and 4140 barrels come from Wilson, but where are they getting the 4150s?
    From 1 of those two, probably Wilson. The only barrels they get are from those two companies.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    philly, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    3456

    Default Re: who makes psa barrels?

    Not being a dick. Source? Do we have anything more conclusive?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: who makes psa barrels?

    Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel.seacat View Post
    Not being a dick. Source? Do we have anything more conclusive?
    No problem, second post.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    philly, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    3456

    Default Re: who makes psa barrels?

    Awesome. From what I can tell Wilson barrels are nice middle of the road barrels? I'm not looking for ultimate accuracy. Id like to get atleast 10k round life with minute of person accuracy at 300 yards.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: who makes psa barrels?

    Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel.seacat View Post
    Awesome. From what I can tell Wilson barrels are nice middle of the road barrels? I'm not looking for ultimate accuracy. Id like to get atleast 10k round life with minute of person accuracy at 300 yards.
    Yea, you'll easily get that. It's and AR after all, and as long as its chrome lined you'll get at least 10k.

Similar Threads

  1. This makes me MAD!!!!
    By ddefazio in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2009, 08:12 PM
  2. Makes Me Happy :)
    By SIG-Girl1911 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: July 14th, 2009, 09:59 PM
  3. A .45 makes a big hole
    By larrymeyer in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: June 16th, 2009, 11:55 AM
  4. pa man makes big goof
    By lonehiker in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2008, 06:29 AM
  5. What makes a cop different?
    By Kevin3824 in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: August 13th, 2008, 12:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops