Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default East Bath Rod and Gun

I'm interested in joining a rod and gun club close to where I live that has good facilities. I have heard a couple folks on here talk about East Bath R&G. Is anybody on here a member that could get me some further info?

Default Re: East Bath Rod and Gun

Pamedic, I would be happy to recommend both you and your lady. Any questions give me a call.

The meeting is next Thursday to vote. I will be there around 8-830. I will see if I can get some membership cards to you early next week.

Cost is $25 for the first year and $15 after that. Join now and membership will be good through 2012.

check the website eastbathrodandgunclub.org

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by tsor39 View Post
    Pamedic, I would be happy to recommend both you and your lady. Any questions give me a call.

The meeting is next Thursday to vote. I will be there around 8-830. I will see if I can get some membership cards to you early next week.

Cost is $25 for the first year and $15 after that. Join now and membership will be good through 2012.

check the website eastbathrodandgunclub.org
    Great! Thank you. I would love to get the cards from you whenever you are availible. I looked at the site today and the place looks great! Thanks again! PM me for a time when we can meet up somewhere.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by pamedic View Post
    Great! Thank you. I would love to get the cards from you whenever you are availible. I looked at the site today and the place looks great! Thanks again! PM me for a time when we can meet up somewhere.
    I may be able to facilitate such a meeting.

(Northampton County)

Hi, I have been collecting for some time and would love to join this club. My current club has had some unsafe behavior and belligerent members lately so I am looking for somewhere cleaner and safer where I can feel safe bringing my young (late teens) brother in laws to shoot in a mature environment.

I noted that I need to be sponsored by a current member in order to join. Is anyone willing to give me more information about the club and a referral? I can provide proof of employment, LTCF, etc.

Please contact me via PM or email: danielh.bethlehem@gmail.com