Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default UTAH CFP / AZ COURSE, SOUTHAMPTON, PA (BUCKS COUNTY) NOV 5th, 2011

UTAH CFP COURSE / ARIZONA CLASS, SOUTHAMPTON, PA (BUCKS COUNTY) NOV 5th, 2011

UTAH CFP / ARIZONA CLASS - (CARRY in 34 states with RESIDENT PA LTCF also . . . UTAH CFP only 29 states including PA legally!!!)

(Reciprocity agreements change frequently so please confirm before traveling)

Course Date: November 5th, 2011
    Course start time (9:00 AM registration - class at 09:30 AM - 1:30 PM)
    Course Location: Conestoga Rod and Gun Club
    820 Street Road, Southampton, Pennsylvania 18966
    www.conestogagunclub.org
    Course Cost: $110.00 (if registered by October 29th) - Utah CFP ONLY
    $125.00 (if registered after October 29th)
    $20.00 deposit required to register and confirm spot
    Registration at the door is space available.

A live fire option (at a nearby range) will be offered for additional fee of 40.00 to meet other states CCW (Arizona, Florida, and Virginia) requirements. Includes student manual, additional set of fingerprints, targets, range time, and certificate of completion for AZ, VA and/or FL. Florida and Virginia applications notarized also if needed requested.

Mail payments too:

Team Life, Inc.
    P.O. Box 588, Trevose, PA 19053.

Certified Check, Cashiers Check, or Money Order. Paypal -- info@team-life.org Cash ONLY at the door.
    (NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED)

What is included: Utah CFP class, fingerprints, (6) passport size photos,
    your state issued Drivers License or State ID photocopied for
    packet, and a preaddressed envelope to the UTAH BCI to facilitate
    return of your completed package. You will leave the class with the
    packet COMPLETE. We will be doing the fingerprints, copying of
    Drivers License/State ID, and passport size photos on site.

ONE STOP SHOPPING!

No need to get fingerprints, passport photos, photo copying, etc. done elsewhere. Completion of Utah CFP class also meets requirements for an Arizona and/or Florida Concealed Weapons Permit if you complete an optional live fire exercise at conclusion of classroom portion. A notarized affidavit attesting to completion of course and live fire for use in obtaining an Arizona and/or Florida Non Resident permit and additional fingerprints will be provided if requested. This way you can get a Utah and a Arizona and/or Florida Permit if you would like. Light snacks and beverages will also be provided at no additional charge.

NOTE: If you reside in a state that regcognizes the Utah CFP, then you must have a license/permit from your home state also. If you do not you may still attend the course and complete the optional live fire and still qualify for an Arizona permit.

NOTE: You may download the application from the UTAH BCI site ahead of time if you desire. Application is double sided.

http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/doc...CFPapp0811.pdf[B]

(Utah state application fee not included.)

Gregory R. Brown
    Deputy Chief, Training Division
    Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor, Chief Range Safety Officer
    Team Life, Inc.
    P.O. Box 588
    Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053
    (215) 310-5436 office
    (267) 228-1943 cell
    (800) 469-6914 E-Fax
    info@team-life.org
    www.team-life.org
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gbrown221; October 21st, 2011 at 10:25 AM.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: UTAH CFP / AZ COURSE, SOUTHAMPTON, PA (BUCKS COUNTY) NOV 5th, 2011

Quick, stupid newbie question. If I don't already have a Utah "packet", I can download/print that link to obtain one, correct? Nevermind...

Also, would any trainer have to fill anything out on that packet, or is all of the documentation obtained at the class "standalone" and the packet can be filled out later? Answered my own question by printing out the application.

My only question is where I can get the "blue fingerprint card", unless you already have them.
    Last edited by 9orangeletters; October 14th, 2011 at 11:22 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 9orangeletters View Post
    Quick, stupid newbie question. If I don't already have a Utah "packet", I can download/print that link to obtain one, correct?

Also, would any trainer have to fill anything out on that packet, or is all of the documentation obtained at the class "standalone" and the packet can be filled out later?
    We provide the link to the application which facilitates class registration time at the begining of class if students have the application filled out already. Many times students have specific questions about the application involving prior arrests, convictions, etc. and what criminal history data Utah considers before issuing a permit. Regardsless each studen will receive a "student packets" at class that will include an application, fingerprint card, etc.

The application for Utah at the conclusion of class MUST be stamped with the SEAL of an approved Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Instructor and signed by the instructor. We will have three approved instructors at the class. You will leave the class with your packet "complete" and ready to be mailed to Utah. You just need to add postage to the envelope and pay Utah their state fee.
    Last edited by gbrown221; October 14th, 2011 at 11:24 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 9orangeletters View Post
    Quick, stupid newbie question. If I don't already have a Utah "packet", I can download/print that link to obtain one, correct? Nevermind...

Also, would any trainer have to fill anything out on that packet, or is all of the documentation obtained at the class "standalone" and the packet can be filled out later? Answered my own question by printing out the application.

My only question is where I can get the "blue fingerprint card", unless you already have them.
    we will have the fingerprints cards and will complete your fingerprints at class.

course announcement is attached to original post.

class is filling up fast. please register early to be to secure your spot in class.

(Bucks County)

Money sent via Paypal. All set to go for UT and AZ licenses. See you on the 5th!
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgbeav View Post
    Money sent via Paypal. All set to go for UT and AZ licenses. See you on the 5th!
    received. see you there!

still some spots for others!! bring a friend!

(Bucks County)

Payment sent. For the live fire portion will she need to bring gun/ammo? or will you have that available?

If you schedule a NRA Basic class anytime soon, I've 2 students lined up for you.

(Philadelphia County)

[QUOTE=mrjam2jab;1771002]Payment sent. For the live fire portion will she need to bring gun/ammo? or will you have that available?QUOTE]

We will have some lonaer firearms but I would prefer to see someone bring their own firearm and preferably the firearm they intend to carry.

if she has her own eye and ear protection that would be great but again I will have loaners available if needed.

(Philadelphia County)

Bump

Still room for last minute registrants at the door.

-

(Philadelphia County)

thank you for all who attended. good turnout of individuals. lots of good questions.

a special thanks to Conestoga Rod and Gun Club for use of their facility.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast