Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default my Open Carry day in Montgomery/Bucks county, and I saw a fellow OCer!

So I open carried all day today. Not my first time, and not my last, but I figured that I would share. My carry piece is a Kimber TLE/RL 5" 1911, but still few people if anyone noticed it.
    So I work at Tanner's sport center in Bucks county, and open carried all day. After work I had to pick up a rifle from the gunsmith, to which I of course continued to open carry.
    After that I went to Walmart near the Montgomery/Bucks border on Street Rd to cash my check, and got no looks, no screams of murder, no MWAG calls. While I was leaving I spotted a fellow OCer wearing a black jacket and black hat, carrying some sort of single action revolver. Cool! Was it one of you guys?
    I then headed out to Iron Abbey bar/grill (AMAZING FOOD AND GREAT BREWS, GO THERE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!) To meet some friends and still nothing. No comments, looks, babies exploding, or anything. All in all, a very successful day!

Default Re: my Open Carry day in Montgomery/Bucks county, and I saw a fellow OCer!

Quote Originally Posted by masakarijoe View Post
    All in all, a very successful day!
    99.9% of the time it is! Glad you had a good day..
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Richland Township (Bucks County) PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: my Open Carry day in Montgomery/Bucks county, and I saw a fellow OCer!

Quote Originally Posted by masakarijoe View Post
    So I open carried all day today. Not my first time, and not my last, but I figured that I would share. My carry piece is a Kimber TLE/RL 5" 1911, but still few people if anyone noticed it.
    So I work at Tanner's sport center in Bucks county, and open carried all day. After work I had to pick up a rifle from the gunsmith, to which I of course continued to open carry.
    After that I went to Walmart near the Montgomery/Bucks border on Street Rd to cash my check, and got no looks, no screams of murder, no MWAG calls. While I was leaving I spotted a fellow OCer wearing a black jacket and black hat, carrying some sort of single action revolver. Cool! Was it one of you guys?
    I then headed out to Iron Abbey bar/grill (AMAZING FOOD AND GREAT BREWS, GO THERE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!) To meet some friends and still nothing. No comments, looks, babies exploding, or anything. All in all, a very successful day!
    Hey Joe!

Was great meeting you at tanners - I was the guy with the deposit on the operator.

Also, very glad your OC experience went without negative incident - that Wal-mart is usually for a MWAG call if you hang out long enough! :-)

I've also heard Iron Abbey kicks ass, but haven't had the chance to try it yet. I'm sure i'll see you again!

Rob
    "More is lost through indecision than wrong decision"

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RHGregory3 View Post
    Hey Joe!

Was great meeting you at tanners - I was the guy with the deposit on the operator.

Also, very glad your OC experience went without negative incident - that Wal-mart is usually for a MWAG call if you hang out long enough! :-)

I've also heard Iron Abbey kicks ass, but haven't had the chance to try it yet. I'm sure i'll see you again!

Rob
    Yeah you too man! We will definitely have to meet up again, likely when you pay for the Operator. Any time you want to go to the abbey, let me know!

You may remember me too....I bought my daughter the Browning folder after you showed my wife a Glock19. She loves the knife. She carries it everyday to school.

Good thing she's home schooled.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Bucks County)

You picked up a rifle from the gunsmith?!

I thought I was the gunsmith?!
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    You may remember me too....I bought my daughter the Browning folder after you showed my wife a Glock19. She loves the knife. She carries it everyday to school.

Good thing she's home schooled.
    I do remember you, and im glad she likes it!

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    You picked up a rifle from the gunsmith?!

I thought I was the gunsmith?!
    Haha, well I should have said that I picked up my personal rifle from gettting a buttpad custom fit and installed.