Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Blair County)

Default Re: Opinions on XD 45

I own a XD-45. I really enjoy it. The trigger is a bit stiff,and the gun is large for a ccw. The only problem I have had is it doesn't want to cycle LSWC. Feed it anything jacketed and it will perform flawlessly. I will probably pick up a 9mmsc for carry.

(Tioga County)

I bought one because it fit my hand so well. Next to my 1911 it's a heavy trigger. Got that fixed. it doesn't like LSWC but I got some "black" bullets from Bear Creek Supply. Eats them all day. after 250 rounds stil going strong. Mine is the service model (4")

It's a keeper

(Montgomery County)

Someone in some thread pointed to www.pistolgear.com for holsters and the like I picked up the Quad mag pouch and SERPA holster and grip tape from them I give them a big thumbs up.

(Bucks County)

Springfield Armory has now shortened the grip on the XD 45. You can get one today that takes a 10 round mag and it also comes with the 13 rounder that is equipped with an extention to make up for the shortened grip but still giving you the 13 round capacity. The idea to shorten the grip was to make it a better CCW. Another good innovation from our nations first armory(even though they make 'em in Eastern Europe)...Mike45

(Pike County)

New to the forum, and new to the hobby. I hunted for many years and never really got into the gun hobby, but a recent trip to the local range has me addicted. I made my first purchase this weekend, a XD45 ACP Service model. I did all my research, and shot quite a few different pieces, the XD won hands down compared to other guns similarly priced.

(Bucks County)

Welcome Bringiton, shooting is the itch you can't scratch enough. Did you get the compact version or the full size version. Was looking for opinions on the shortened handle with the 10 round mag...Mike45

(Pike County)

I got the 4" service model. The only problem with the gun itch is that I already have too many other hobbies. Oh well, I guess I'll at least be the boy that dies with the most toys.

(Bucks County)

Hope you enjoy the XD Bringiton, fine shooters. What other hobbies? There was a "hobbies" thread on the site somewhere if you care to look it up. Be careful cause sometimes pistols will follow you home from the gun shop...Mike45

(Pike County)

ATV's and Mustangs.

(Bucks County)

Greetings for the Shot Show. For XD owners, LaserMax finally now has a product for the XD45. I for one have been waiting for this one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast