Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Joshua West for Philadelphia Sheriff

Please Join Josh at Bonner's Irish Pub tomorrow (Tuesday, Oct 4th) between 5:00 and 7:30 PM for a fundraiser. $35 donation - open bar and food

Bonner's Irish Pub
    120 S. 23rd St.
    Philadelphia, Pa 19103

Josh is an Army veteran and an avid supporter of the right to keep and bear arms. He has been endorsed by Firearm Owners Against Crime for the Office of Sheriff.

If you want a Sheriff who will vigorously enforce the law, issue LTCF's fairly, and defend gun rights - then support Josh West for Philadelphia Sheriff...

www.westforsheriff.com

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Joshua West for Philadelphia Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_West View Post
    Please Join Josh at Bonner's Irish Pub tomorrow (Tuesday, Oct 4th) between 5:00 and 7:30 PM for a fundraiser. $35 donation - open bar and food

Bonner's Irish Pub
    120 S. 23rd St.
    Philadelphia, Pa 19103

Josh is an Army veteran and an avid supporter of the right to keep and bear arms. He has been endorsed by Firearm Owners Against Crime for the Office of Sheriff.

If you want a Sheriff who will vigorously enforce the law, issue LTCF's fairly, and defend gun rights - then support Josh West for Philadelphia Sheriff...

www.westforsheriff.com
    doesn't the PPD issue the LTCF's for Philly and not the Sheriff?
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Bucks County)

It is ashame Joshua West only comes on here for political gain. It would be more genuine if he was actually a contributing member ( and i don't mean money, but posts).

"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    It is ashame Joshua West only comes on here for political gain. It would be more genuine if he was actually a contributing member ( and i don't mean money, but posts).

Did it occur to you that I have a different handle for normal postings and have been on this site for years?

(Bucks County)

Did it occur to you that I have a different handle for normal postings and have been on this site for years?
    And how would one know that if you are only supposed to have one "handle"?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    doesn't the PPD issue the LTCF's for Philly and not the Sheriff?
    Because Philadelphia is a first class city, the PPD is authorized to issue LTCF in addition to the Sheriff. Though he hasn't (ever as far as I can tell), the Sheriff is still empowered to issue LTCF.

As Sheriff, I will open a gun permits squad and issue licenses in compliance with state law.

www.westforsheriff.com

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    And how would one know that if you are only supposed to have one "handle"?

Do you want a Sheriff's candidate who is absolutely pro-2nd amendment or do you just want to bust my stones? Everyone on this site is anonymous; however, as a Candidate for public office, anonymity is not an option - so yes, I have two handles (one my real name as a candidate and one anonymous).

btw - I was at the Open Carry rally in front of city hall and I was in the court room to support Mark at his original trial date.. It’s not about political gain; it’s about getting the right candidate into office.

If you really want to interrogate me on my position regarding gun rights, please join me at Bonner’s Irish Pub (120 S. 23rd st., Philadelphia, Pa 19103) tomorrow between 5 and 7:30 PM.

www.westforsheriff.com

(Bucks County)

Do you want a Sheriff's candidate who is absolutely pro-2nd amendment or do you just want to bust my stones? Everyone on this site is anonymous; however, as a Candidate for public office, anonymity is not an option - so yes, I have two handles (one my real name as a candidate and one anonymous).

btw - I was at the Open Carry rally in front of city hall and I was in the court room to support Mark at his original trial date.. It’s not about political gain; it’s about getting the right candidate into office.

If you really want to interrogate me on my position regarding gun rights, please join me at Bonner’s Irish Pub (120 S. 23rd st., Philadelphia, Pa 19103) tomorrow between 5 and 7:30 PM.

www.westforsheriff.com

So because you are anonymous I should know that? I looked at your post count and content.

Personally I could care less about Philadelphia anymore. The majority of the city is a real cesspool. I went to a couple of demonstrations at the Shooter Shop. I could count the members on one hand that were from Philadelphia. If the people could care less about their own city, why should one from the suburbs care?

(Bucks County)

Because Philadelphia is a first class city, the PPD is authorized to issue LTCF in addition to the Sheriff. Though he hasn't (ever as far as I can tell), the Sheriff is still empowered to issue LTCF.

As Sheriff, I will open a gun permits squad and issue licenses in compliance with state law.

www.westforsheriff.com
    I'm not a PHilly resident...but if you win the election I wish you the best. But I don't see how the Philly Sheriff is authorized...at least not according to 6109

(b) Place of application.--An individual who is 21 years of age or older may apply to a sheriff for a license to carry a firearm concealed on or about his person or in a vehicle within this Commonwealth. If the applicant is a resident of this Commonwealth, he shall make application with the sheriff of the county in which he resides or, if a resident of a city of the first class, with the chief of police of that city.

(Philadelphia County)

I can vouch (not that I have a whole lot of posts on this board) that Josh is not new to the PAFOA.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast