Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Well..........

(Monroe County)

Default Well..........

...........my G23 has officially been sighted in. I installed Meprolight night sights on it shortly after I bought it, Today I finally had the chance to dial them in. After adjusting them 2 times I can honestly say that the "hostage" survived 26 rounds in a row without a hit at combat range, the "bad guy" is dead. I shot more than 26 rounds of course...actually about 300 give or take. I will now bet my life on this gun...not that I had any doubts before, but at least now I know it's accurate.

Also, the "ultra light" LEM was no good on the HK. 2 light primer strikes on the same primer without a "bang" forced me to change mainsprings and revert back to the regular "light" LEM. After that it was business as usual. I read on several forums that using the super light spring could have this result. It's a shame...I can't believe how light the second strike trigger pull was!

In case anyone was wondering...here is the same type of "hostage" target that I was referring to:

Last edited by CHEMICAL; October 3rd, 2011 at 05:04 PM.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Well..........

happy shooting with your glock i personally think they are the best thing going.

(Lancaster County)

Your hostages breasts look a little lopsided.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    happy shooting with your glock i personally think they are the best thing going.

My Sig can still shoot circles around both of these guns but I am honestly starting to love this glock. It still isn't as accurate as the HK either but I can damn well say it's accurate enough to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Your hostages breasts look a little lopsided.
    I know! I figured if I shot one maybe it would swell up to be even.

(Cumberland County)

Wink Re: Well..........

do not worry, your groups will tighten up once you get more range time in with the glock. this is a common issue with new glock shooters. not sure of the reason but the trigger seems to be the big problem. there is a bit of a learning curve.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    do not worry, your groups will tighten up once you get more range time in with the glock. this is a common issue with new glock shooters. not sure of the reason but the trigger seems to be the big problem. there is a bit of a learning curve.
    Not a new glock shooter, this is just a new glock. And the groups were tight once I adjusted the sights, just not as tight as my Sig.