Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Lanco Tactical

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Lanco Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Another plug for the team over at Lanco, I asked to be put on a waiting list for a very hard to find (and now expensive as hell for no reason other than it's impossible to find) PMR 30. Got a call from Nathan over at the shop today said I was third on the list and they got 3 in. Now one would expect this normally except it's not the norm to have something like this at an actual reasonable price (again see supply and demand ha ha) but they flat out took care of me not paying a ridiculous 500 or 600 dollars just because it's rare. I'm paying what I should for it instead and they are holding it for me no deposit till I get there to pick it up, which will probably be tomorrow merry early christmas to me lol.

Seriously though in general this is how a shop should operate not so much in regards to getting my pistol in but in general this is one of the best shops I have ever done business with. I have zero reservations about referring anyone to this store even people who are new to firearms and nervous when approaching any firearm store. I'd sooner spend a little more here than on the internet for a gun because they really have earned my business.
    This is why I go there as well. I won't even step foot in the other E-Town gun store. During the ammo scarcity/demand two years ago, that other store would hardly even put it on their shelves, but only offered most of it online so they could keep it at the highest going rate. When Lanco Tactical got ammo, or any other item, they wouldn't play the game ignoring their local customers.

(Lancaster County)

I recently built an AR and was in need of two last parts to finish it out; a buffer and buffer spring. Went somewhere else close by first and their "cool" AR build counter didn't have the parts. Not sure how you have a build counter and dont have common parts in stock.
    So I hit up the crew at Lanco and of course they had the parts! Should have gone there first and definitely will in the future. prices are great, tons of AR parts and accessories. I even picked up a few more things for my build while I was there. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Oh, and I didn't have to wait to talk to someone

(Lebanon County)

have dealt with lanco a few times now with suppressors and engraving sbrs. nothing but praise for them.
    just picked up, or rather paid for another suppressor, they now offer another service free of charge with such purchases.....they can finger print you and take a take the required photos all in house.....in addition to filling about 90% of the f-4 out for you.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

(Lancaster County)

I have ordered my Mossberg 935 Water Foul Pro, Savage A17, Taurus M85, and built 2 AR-15s all from Lanco and could not be happier!

I have since talked about 5 other guys into just going in and checking them out and they are all Lanco fans now.

Thanks Nate.
    Last edited by SWIGIN; November 1st, 2017 at 09:40 PM.

(Lebanon County)

^^^ as one of the 5 guys I will say it's a great place. Prices are hard to beat because they beat other store prices daily. I go there for all my transfers and parts now.

Thanks SWIGIN

(Lancaster County)

Yet again they got me on their lower sale this week (and the odd charging handle.) All I can say is this is one place I never feel bad spending my hard earned money, prices aren't that much more than you would find on the internet and I happily support local stores that treat their customer right.

(Lancaster County)

Got this email from Lanco

We have exciting news to share regarding Lanco Tactical LLC! The current owner; Nathan Lamb has relocated out of state and has decided that it is time to sell Lanco Tactical LLC. No worries, the business is strong, and healthy and will not be going anywhere anytime soon; but due to the distance Nathan has decided that it is time to turn the reigns over to a new owner. This creates an exciting opportunity for the right party to be able to purchase and invest in a profitable turn-key business!

The basics of what you need to know:
    There are no available business loans via the SBA to purchase a gun business. The SBA will string you along and then at the very end reject the loan because it is for a firearm related business.
    There is the potential for partial owner financing for the right buyer.
    The real estate (building the store is located in) is available as well if the buyer is interested. Nathan is perfectly fine keeping the real estate and continuing to rent to the new business owner.
    The business is being sold *turn-key* ready to go with all inventory, assets, and fixtures, everything you need to continue operating the business as it has been for years. It is being sold as a *stock sale* meaning you are purchasing the LLC and everything that comes with it.
    If you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this opportunity please have them contact Nathan by email at nathan@lancotactical.com

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    Got this email from Lanco

We have exciting news to share regarding Lanco Tactical LLC! The current owner; Nathan Lamb has relocated out of state and has decided that it is time to sell Lanco Tactical LLC. No worries, the business is strong, and healthy and will not be going anywhere anytime soon; but due to the distance Nathan has decided that it is time to turn the reigns over to a new owner. This creates an exciting opportunity for the right party to be able to purchase and invest in a profitable turn-key business!

The basics of what you need to know:
    There are no available business loans via the SBA to purchase a gun business. The SBA will string you along and then at the very end reject the loan because it is for a firearm related business.
    There is the potential for partial owner financing for the right buyer.
    The real estate (building the store is located in) is available as well if the buyer is interested. Nathan is perfectly fine keeping the real estate and continuing to rent to the new business owner.
    The business is being sold *turn-key* ready to go with all inventory, assets, and fixtures, everything you need to continue operating the business as it has been for years. It is being sold as a *stock sale* meaning you are purchasing the LLC and everything that comes with it.
    If you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this opportunity please have them contact Nathan by email at nathan@lancotactical.com
    Update:
    We have an exciting update to share regarding Lanco Tactical LLC! Current owners Nathan and Julie Lamb have reached an agreement to transition the business to new local owners! David and Greta Slagill will be the new owners starting on Monday, February 13th 2023.

Both David and Nathan will be working at the store on Saturday, February 11th 2023 during normal hours (10-5) and it will be Nathan*s last day as owner of Lanco Tactical. Please stop out and say hello to Nathan and meet David if you are able!

For several weeks after the sale, Nathan will be working with David at the store on a daily basis. So if you are not able to stop by on the 11th, please stop out during that time and say hello!

Nothing is changing with regards to store days/hours at this time. To be clear the store will be open normal hours the week of Feb. 13 * 18 and moving forward. This will be a seamless transition for all customers with regards to special orders, layaways, store credits, gift cards, and NFA weapons in *NFA Jail*. Nothing is changing in any way that will impact customers.

Lanco Tactical LLC is much bigger than just one person, it is a community of great 2A people including ownership, staff and customers! One part of this community is changing but David and Greta are excited for the opportunity to work with the great staff and continue to meet the needs of our customers.

Nathan & Julie would like to Thank You for all your years of patronage, support, and friendship and are excited to see what David and Greta do steering Lanco Tactical LLC into the future! The future is very bright for Lanco Tactical and we are all excited for you to be a part of that future!

(Chester County)

Met a fellow PAFOA'er at Lanco Tactical for a transfer and it could not have gone smoother. Friendly atmosphere, good conversation, outstanding experience. They also have a good selection of items at fair prices. Stop by and see for yourself!!
    Old men delight in giving good advice as a consolation for the fact that they can no longer set bad examples.

- Francois VI, duc de La Rochefoucauld (1613-1680)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789