Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (York County)

Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

Quote Originally Posted by aircraftcrewchief View Post
    No , they are at another gun show . both of them informed me that they were not making the sales there , so they are attending the gun shows to make ends meet ! I'm here in york , maybe I can help . What were you needing , if you don,t mind me asking ?
    Aircraftcrewchief
    I wanted 2 (multi cal) stripped lowers. Which a friend told me they had 2 days before. I want to also talk to them about having lowers shipped there. If they didn't have what I wanted.

I'm either going to wait for the york show, at the end of Oct. Or wait for Aimsurplus to get more cos blem Spikes lowers in. Which ever comes first. Gives me time to save more $.

Them not being open might have been a blessing. I remember being in there, and asking what they charge for transfers . He said "For walk ins, 70$" So I said "How about if I drove my car in through the window. Then how much?" I was the only one laughing at that little joke

EDIT: I found ,and talked to a local FFL. He gave me the ok to have lowers shipped to him. 25$ for the transfer also
    Last edited by coble; October 8th, 2011 at 09:22 AM.
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

And people like you bitch when the locals go out of business and they need something

Stoneybrook has always been good to me.
    -Ben

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    And people like you bitch when the locals go out of business and they need something

Stoneybrook has always been good to me.
    I never said Stoneybrook hasnt been good to me The reason I went in the day they were closed. Is the fact that everyone I talked too. Had nothing but, good thing to say about them, and they had lowers I wanted to look at. Definitely dont want the guy to go under. I think he has the best selection of guns in York county.

If I'm ever in that area when hes open. I will most likely stop in. If he has something I want or need I will buy it.
    He wasn't open. So I had to do, what I had to do. Just like he has to do, what he has to do to stay in business. I found a shop that is closer to my house, and is on the way to the range.

My op was because I thought they got shut down. He was at a gun show. Curmudgeon answered my question.

He didnt have the shop open while he was at the show also<---This is what I thought was shitty, and was also "my opinion"
    I'm over it now, and been over it for the last week. Some reason I get the feeling your trolling.
    This is my last response to this thread.
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12