Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    york, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    9565

    Question stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    Hours on the door say they should be open. No one is there. Did they get shut down? I make a special trip to the east end. On a day when I know their open. Wrong...their closed. Well guess I'm heading to hakes or Laymens!
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Windsor Twsp., Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    62
    Posts
    6,641
    Rep Power
    14028639

    Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    Quote Originally Posted by coble View Post
    Hours on the door say they should be open. No one is there. Did they get shut down? I make a special trip to the east end. On a day when I know their open. Wrong...their closed. Well guess I'm heading to hakes or Laymens!

    There is a gun show today in Lebanon, I'm betting he is there and neglected to put a sign on his door.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    861
    Rep Power
    2491672

    Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    There is a gun show today in Lebanon, I'm betting he is there and neglected to put a sign on his door.
    That is where he is at.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    york, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    9565

    Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    You guys are right. I should have called first. IMO I think this is a pretty shitty way to run things. While writing my OP. I seen 3 people stop in. Wonder if they would hire a part time guy for gun show weekends?
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    4353

    Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    If there is a gun show around (Hbg, York, Philly, Lebanon, etc) John will usually be there with his inventory and the shop is closed. Most "regulars" know this and understand. Agreed that it isn't the ideal way to run things from a business standpoint, but he has been around quite awhile. Maybe a list of his intended gun show weekends posted on the door at the shop would be a good idea.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    york, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    9565

    Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUSCG View Post
    If there is a gun show around (Hbg, York, Philly, Lebanon, etc) John will usually be there with his inventory and the shop is closed. Most "regulars" know this and understand. Agreed that it isn't the ideal way to run things from a business standpoint, but he has been around quite awhile. Maybe a list of his intended gun show weekends posted on the door at the shop would be a good idea.
    Thats one thing that sucks. I dont make enough $ to be a "regular". I should have called first.
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    30915

    Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    Quote Originally Posted by coble View Post
    You guys are right. I should have called first. IMO I think this is a pretty shitty way to run things.
    Thats your opinion.
    -Ben

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    york, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    43
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    9565

    Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Thats your opinion.
    Yep...that's what IMO means.
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    30915

    Default Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    Quote Originally Posted by coble View Post
    Yep...that's what IMO means.
    Just giving you some grief man
    -Ben

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    york, Pennsylvania
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Re: stoneybrooke shooting supplies closed

    No , they are at another gun show . both of them informed me that they were not making the sales there , so they are attending the gun shows to make ends meet ! I'm here in york , maybe I can help . What were you needing , if you don,t mind me asking ?
    Aircraftcrewchief

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FYI - SIG 245 at Stonybrook Shooting Supplies
    By daschnoz in forum Pistols
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 30th, 2010, 11:23 AM
  2. Matt's shooting supplies
    By shooker8 in forum Shops
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 10th, 2010, 02:20 AM
  3. Flintlock Shooting Supplies
    By 22OnUp in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 6th, 2009, 09:03 AM
  4. Matt's shooting supplies
    By rey in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2009, 09:30 PM
  5. Matt's Shooting Supplies in Dallas, Pa
    By Gary in Pennsylvania in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 30th, 2008, 06:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops