Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Obama, ATF, GM, other liberal morons attack Max Motors for giving away AK47 voucher

Remember Max Motors? He was the dealership offering a voucher for a AK-47 with a truck purchase. Needless to say he was crucified by the media. His moto is God, Guns, and American Pickup Trucks.

This was the original interview that got him in trouble: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlHD8iT6IRA

Now here is the followup where our Govt. and Govt. motors tried to crucify him:
    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46443
    God Created Man. Sam Colt made them equal.
    FU BHO.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Obama, ATF, GM, other liberal morons attack Max Motors for giving away AK47 vouch

I would buy a truck (not a GM) from the guy just on principal. It's good to see a man standing up for himself, his Constitution, and not breaking under all the pressure. The AK would just be a bonus.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Obama, ATF, GM, other liberal morons attack Max Motors for giving away AK47 vouch

“First National Bank of Kansas called and said they did not appreciate the promotion. We were cancelled instantly. ‘Never send us more paperwork: You’re done,’” he said. This was the end of three-year relationship.

“The bank told me was political: ‘What you’re doing is irresponsible—and we don’t ever want to do business with anyone like you ever again,’” he said.
    I normally don't get on the boycott everything wagon, but in this case they are quite literally asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by smithwessn View Post
    I would buy a truck (not a GM) from the guy just on principal. It's good to see a man standing up for himself, his Constitution, and not breaking under all the pressure. The AK would just be a bonus.
    You'll get your chance... Supposedly he is doing the promo again this month (October).