Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Ron Paul "Black This Out" Event!

So, what does everyone think the chances of Ronnie actually taking the big house in 2012 are? Think he can beat Barry O?
    Dont Forget To Give Me Some Good Rep! Thanks!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by BandanaBandit1 View Post
    So, what does everyone think the chances of Ronnie actually taking the big house in 2012 are? Think he can beat Barry O?
    there's still a lot of work that has to be done and a lot of grassroots efforts, but yes, he can.

I believe out of all of the Republicans running, Ron has the best shot at beating Obama because he grabs votes from all around the political spectrum. that's something I don't think many of the other Republican candidates can do.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Adams County)

To all of you that support Dr. RP, Remember, there is a money bomb today! Donate if you can. and dont forget, purchasing stuff from the store helps too. I purchased several of the pocket constitutions to give out, and i bought a replacement car magnet.....since mine was stolen off the back of my vehicle in a supposedly secure parking area.

Just sent in the form to switch my party from Libertarian to Republican in order to be able to vote in the primary for RP. To others of like mind... don't forget that in PA, if you're not a registered Republican, you cannot cast a vote for Ron Paul in the primary!!! Switching parties is easy and the form can be found here:

http://www.votespa.com/portal/server..._to_vote/13518

I fully plan on switching back once the primary passes. I didn't jump through these hoops in 2008, and I've regretted it since.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    Just sent in the form to switch my party from Libertarian to Republican in order to be able to vote in the primary for RP. To others of like mind... don't forget that in PA, if you're not a registered Republican, you cannot cast a vote for Ron Paul in the primary!!! Switching parties is easy and the form can be found here:

http://www.votespa.com/portal/server..._to_vote/13518

I fully plan on switching back once the primary passes. I didn't jump through these hoops in 2008, and I've regretted it since.
    I thought the deadline to switch and vote in the new parties primary was over in mid October?
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345