Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Ghost of Patton !!

Ghost of Patton!!

I think this is how General George S. Patton would sum things up... and then catch holy hell from Ike. He sure had a unique way of expressing his thoughts.

Ghost of General Patton

A Message from the Ghost of General Patton....

ATTENTION!

To ALL those whining, panty-waisted, pathetic Maggots, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars.

See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your flabby ass -- and LISTEN UP!!

Abu Ghraib is not "torture" or an "atrocity". This is the kind of thing frat boys, sorority girls, and academy cadets do to newcomers

A little fun at someone else's expense.

Certainly no reason to wring your hands or get your panties in a wad.
    Got that?

THIS IS an atrocity!

See Below

WHICH PART DON'T YOU GET?

Islam a peaceful religion???
    My Ass!

Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting, as we speak, to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.
    Some of them are here among us now.

They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a shit how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.

They want your ass dead , and they think it is God's will for them to do it.

Some think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like us... and if you agree? Then you are a pathetic dumb ass!

If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.

How many more Americans must be beheaded ??
    You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots!
    And you may not get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS -

and pass this on to any and every person you give a damn about. if you ever gave a damn about anything

DISMISSED!

Do you have enough guts to forward this email.. The truth shall set you free!!

George S. Patton
    Last edited by larrymeyer; January 17th, 2008 at 03:57 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Ghost of Patton !!

Dude, you are welcome to post your propaganda as much as you want, but I dont feel this forum is a place to post that picture of the beheaded dude.

Thats in very bad taste, and I'm sure it breaks the rules of the forum

-1 for you.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Ghost of Patton !!

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Dude, you are welcome to post your propaganda as much as you want, but I dont feel this forum is a place to post that picture of the beheaded dude.

Thats in very bad taste, and I'm sure it breaks the rules of the forum

-1 for you.
    If it propaganda then its a fake picture it may be a a mannequin. If you believe its propaganda and it disturbs you don't read my post that have my name on them. Would you like me to post reports from the Tehran Times daily news (Yes it's a real paper)