Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Seven dead, a dozen wounded in Philly in multiple weekend shootings

Police are asking for the public's help after a wave of weekend shootings claimed seven lives and left 12 people wounded across Philadelphia. The violence began about 10 a.m. Friday ............... In the 1600 block of North Lindenwood Street in West Philadelphia about 7:30 p.m. Sunday, police responding to a call found Christopher Lee, 22, shot multiple times.

http://articles.philly.com/2011-09-1...gunshot-wounds

Default Re: Seven dead, a dozen wounded in Philly in multiple weekend shootings

Glad I am not 22 and live in the city! Ill bet most if not all of those crimes revolved around drugs.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

This story is total bullshit. Everyone knows that bad guys aren't allowed to have guns in Philly. That is why it's so safe there.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

wonder if its the usual crowd that does this. It is sad, but our tax dollars often raise people who do this crap.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Glad I am not 22 and live in the city! Ill bet most if not all of those crimes revolved around drugs.
    The sad truth is in Philly and probably a lot of big cities there is often no rhyme or reason for these exlposions of violence. It could be a simple crooked look or a smartass comment that sets it off.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post
    wonder if its the usual crowd that does this. It is sad, but our tax dollars often raise people who do this crap.
    Then our taxes pay to investigate their crimes, process them through the system, prosecute them, pay for their lawyer(s), feed and house them, provide medical care, attempt to teach them a trade, transport them, pay a P.O. to watch them....then do it all over again within a month of them getting out. This was before we paid to send them to school, gave them an opportunity to attend vocational training and made sure they were given a fair shot at a real life. But still somehow us "rich" people are somehow at fault and owe them more. I think they think "rich" means we have a job, pay our own bills and avoid even considering being on the dole.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    Then our taxes pay to investigate their crimes, process them through the system, prosecute them, pay for their lawyer(s), feed and house them, provide medical care, attempt to teach them a trade, transport them, pay a P.O. to watch them....then do it all over again within a month of them getting out. This was before we paid to send them to school, gave them an opportunity to attend vocational training and made sure they were given a fair shot at a real life. But still somehow us "rich" people are somehow at fault and owe them more. I think they think "rich" means we have a job, pay our own bills and avoid even considering being on the dole.
    I wouldn't wanna be on the DOLE either. ........Not that there is anything wrong with that.......

<-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

Did the suspect(s) have LTCF and legal firearms? I highly doubt it.