Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Lebanon gun show at the expo center

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    It's not right by Shyda's but it isn't very far away, around the corner and just a little less than a mile away.

You can check it out with a map program:
    1635 S. Lincoln Ave. 17042 (Shyda's) to 80 Rocherty Road 17042 (Expo Center).

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=40....&gid2=11988137

I didn't make it Sunday, I wanted to but had other stuff that needed to be done. (I got everything I needed Saturday anyhow). It wasn't very crowded Saturday but a guy I work with told me that it was pretty crowded when he was there Sunday.
    We could have different ideas of crowded, I've seen it shoulder to shoulder when Eagle Bros. first started to promote it, I don't care for that big of a crowd. It's good for the vendors but I'd rather shop when the atmosphere is a little more calm and relaxed.
    OK I know where it is now. Thank you

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by 17nut View Post
    OK I know where it is now. Thank you
    You're welcome.
    Maybe we'll see each other at the next show. I don't know when that would be but I'm going to guess it'll be in the spring, probably April. They seem to like to have them about 6 months apart.

Back to how busy it was, I didn't have a chance to stop and chat with some of the vendors I wanted to because every time I passed their tables they were busy, that's promising. Sorry Kirk and Chuck, but I did have a chance to chat with Jimmy. He said it wasn't as good as some of the other shows but he was staying busy.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    Back to how busy it was, I didn't have a chance to stop and chat with some of the vendors I wanted to because every time I passed their tables they were busy, that's promising.
    then it was MUCH busier on Sat than on Sunday. I arrived around 1PM, and the parking lot was busy, but not as full as I've seen. I had NO trouble spending five minutes talking to vendors, and could have talked more. One of the first tables was all but begging me to buy some fluorescent Orange tape, look at the original price, I marked it to $2, I'll give it to you for $1. I did buy a compass pouch from him. As was said while talking with the guys from Vigilance, I watched a vendor start tearing down at 2PM. Nice thing, if I hadn't stood and talked to them so long, I wouldn't have noticed the Condor Jacket I bought from them. The only time I had any 'congestion' was with the group of "kids" who decided to walk three abreast through the isles, and giving anyone in their way dirty looks. For the most part while I was there, I'd call it dead.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345