Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Indoor range opens in Easton

Heritage Guild of Easton is the name of the new range. Located at 70 Hilton Street Easton, PA 18042 Tel. 610-258-5500
    I received an email from them last night that the 50 foot range was now open. I went there today after lunch. It is a nice new facility, the show room is still under contruction. The range is well lit. It will be awhile before the 75 foot Tactical range is open. They had some ammo in stock, did not check the pricing. It is located down the block from Sarco.
    Monday-Friday 9-8, Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 9-5.
    www.heritageguild.com is their website, you can sign up for their newsletter.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Indoor range opens in Easton

Do they teach motorcade ambush resistance procedures? What about how to take the edge off?
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Looks like it's right off I-78 near the Delaware river tolls. A place I might consider for winter shooting!
    ...and they have a plan...

(Northampton County)

About 5 minutes from my house. If anyone finds out pricing let me know. I was going to try out firing line but a more local place would be nice.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Draxton Smitz View Post
    About 5 minutes from my house. If anyone finds out pricing let me know. I was going to try out firing line but a more local place would be nice.

$20 an hour I believe

(Northampton County)

Yes it is $20.00 per hour. But I was driving from Easton to Emmaus to Shimerville to shoot. With the price of gas it is about even for me. Also much better hours than Shimerville.

(Northampton County)

I will consider using it especially this winter when it is below thirty degrees outside . Its also only 5 minutes from my house.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    I will consider using it especially this winter when it is below thirty degrees outside . Its also only 5 minutes from my house.
    Looks like I have a neighbor I need to talk to about refinishing a barrel.

(Northampton County)

Just came from Heritage and got to use the range there for the first time. Range time was $20 for an hour, they do not have half or quarter hour billing. Ranges are 50 ft and the targets will run back about 15 yards. Lighting is very good and ventilation seems above average. I bought one box of 45 acp at the door, it was a little on the pricy side for the area at $24 for a box of blazer. Construction of the showroom is not finished and lots of work still going on. Was not the best day to go, as it took 45 minutes to get a lane and I was the only customer. Be prepared to fill out two pages of paperwork and watch a safety video.
    I am sure that time will be less to get in after they get settled in. A range officer was present for my time in the lane, he was nice and very friendly, though he did ask me to slow down on a string of fire. I guess seven rounds in seven seconds was a too fast for him. The place looks nice and has lots of potential, there is supposed to be a 25 yard tactical range going in, but not for some time. For my money I will drive up to the firing line. As a note, for right now there is no place for them to file the forms with all your information on them, so all my personal information was just left on a shelf behind the counter…

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by fatkid View Post
    Just came from Heritage and got to use the range there for the first time. Range time was $20 for an hour, they do not have half or quarter hour billing. Ranges are 50 ft and the targets will run back about 15 yards. Lighting is very good and ventilation seems above average. I bought one box of 45 acp at the door, it was a little on the pricy side for the area at $24 for a box of blazer. Construction of the showroom is not finished and lots of work still going on. Was not the best day to go, as it took 45 minutes to get a lane and I was the only customer. Be prepared to fill out two pages of paperwork and watch a safety video.
    I am sure that time will be less to get in after they get settled in. A range officer was present for my time in the lane, he was nice and very friendly, though he did ask me to slow down on a string of fire. I guess seven rounds in seven seconds was a too fast for him. The place looks nice and has lots of potential, there is supposed to be a 25 yard tactical range going in, but not for some time. For my money I will drive up to the firing line. As a note, for right now there is no place for them to file the forms with all your information on them, so all my personal information was just left on a shelf behind the counter…
    Screw all that noise.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast