Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Heidelberg Multi Gun Shoot

$10 multi gun are to trying to bring everyone from the tri state area to you guys? Prices like that you guys better be prepared for a turn out!

(Berks County)

I am a USPSA shooter any chance you guys will start having matches?

(Lancaster County)

My buddy and I came out for our first 3 gun go at it. Had a good time and recommend it . Doesn't matter if you're not a quickdraw shooter or have the latest tacticool gear...just come out and have some fun in a laid back but safe environment.

If you can check your ego at the door and don't mind asking for a lil hand holding, till you get the swing of things, they will help you get up to speed on procedures etc.

Thanks to "Jay" and some of the other guys for dealing with us. Had a blast and managed to finish better then expected.

Now I got to figure out how to manage the gunshow schedule so its not falling on the 3 weekend if the month!
    <a href=http://vigitac.com target=_blank>http://vigitac.com</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    My buddy and I came out for our first 3 gun go at it. Had a good time and recommend it . Doesn't matter if you're not a quickdraw shooter or have the latest tacticool gear...just come out and have some fun in a laid back but safe environment.

If you can check your ego at the door and don't mind asking for a lil hand holding, till you get the swing of things, they will help you get up to speed on procedures etc.

Thanks to "Jay" and some of the other guys for dealing with us. Had a blast and managed to finish better then expected.

Now I got to figure out how to manage the gunshow schedule so its not falling on the 3 weekend if the month!

Always glad to help out new shooters in 3gun. Heidelberg is a great place to get your feet wet in 3gun ,to test your gear and yourself. Between the buzzer from the timer and the interesting scenarios its very eye opening experiences.

I shot fast but had to many low shots, already was at the range today to change the zero on the AR for next month.
    Tantric Shooting Team

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagoda240 View Post
    Always glad to help out new shooters in 3gun. Heidelberg is a great place to get your feet wet in 3gun ,to test your gear and yourself. Between the buzzer from the timer and the interesting scenarios its very eye opening experiences.

I shot fast but had to many low shots, already was at the range today to change the zero on the AR for next month.
    So thats where you're hanging am I going to see you in lower providence in Oct. And what was your turn out? jay your a raging 3 gunner , lol

Quote Originally Posted by Huskyoverlord View Post
    So thats where you're hanging am I going to see you in lower providence in Oct. And what was your turn out? jay your a raging 3 gunner , lol
    I try and shoot 2 to 3 times a month in some sort of match. Yes I will be at LPRG USPSA. We had 45 shooters. No raging 3 gunner here, just someone that likes to be proficient and test all my gear.
    Tantric Shooting Team

(Berks County)

I try and shoot 2 to 3 times a month in some sort of match. Yes I will be at LPRG USPSA. We had 45 shooters. No raging 3 gunner here, just someone that likes to be proficient and test all my gear.
    Can you try to bring USPSA to hiedleberg??? please???? If you need two more USPSA members to get the ten you can count me and my friend dave in , if you need USPSA #s I will provide. missed you out at south chester

Can you try to bring USPSA to hiedleberg??? please???? If you need two more USPSA members to get the ten you can count me and my friend dave in , if you need USPSA #s I will provide. missed you out at south chester
    Sorry but I am not a club member at Heidelberg this shoot is open to the public.

p.s. Scores are up

http://www.encksgunbarn.com/images/f...0Sep%2011_.pdf
    Tantric Shooting Team

(Berks County)

Sorry but I am not a club member at Heidelberg this shoot is open to the public.

p.s. Scores are up

http://www.encksgunbarn.com/images/f...0Sep%2011_.pdf
    but you know the guys right? to become a USPSA sanctioned club you need ten uspsa members to sign off on it. 7 more guys and you will have it.

but you know the guys right? to become a USPSA sanctioned club you need ten uspsa members to sign off on it. 7 more guys and you will have it.
    Like most clubs , i think they only have time and resources to run a certain # of events per month and there dance card seems full. Just come shoot 3 gun or 2gun or if you want the will allow you just shoot pistol.
    Tantric Shooting Team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast