Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Couldn't resist any longer, had to get the 19x. Like the new color and the compact slide paired with full size lower. My color filled Spikes was there too - my shop gave me a great idea, I'm going to build a full libtard pistol or rifle having all parts cerakote'd with the different colors in the unicorn. Putting a binary trigger in, then use the blue probably for stocks, pink for mag release, slide release, forward assist button, etc., work the yellow in somewhere. Should be fugly as all get out but fun

I've held the 19x. Meh, another Glock, this time overpriced by twice as much as normal imho. If Glocks are your thing I guess it's a collector.

Congratulations on finding the snowflake lower. They must have released a bunch of them or something. I don't know how gaudy I'm gonna go with mine yet. I'm with ya, it needs to be obnoxious though.

(Bucks County)

Loving that unicorn snowflake idea!

Man I wish I had the dinero to do it!

I have about everything i’d Need to do a build with the exception of that lower.

You’re killing me with these themed builds, patriotic pro 2A and now this.

(Allegheny County)

Couldn't resist any longer, had to get the 19x. Like the new color and the compact slide paired with full size lower. My color filled Spikes was there too - my shop gave me a great idea, I'm going to build a full libtard pistol or rifle having all parts cerakote'd with the different colors in the unicorn. Putting a binary trigger in, then use the blue probably for stocks, pink for mag release, slide release, forward assist button, etc., work the yellow in somewhere. Should be fugly as all get out but fun

Nice! can't wait to see it.. It can only be cleaned with liberal tears

(Cumberland County)

Got the 19x for just a tad more than a regular gen 5 Glock 19 and I like the Coyote color and the 17/19 combo And yes on the build it will be obnoxious for sure !

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I've held the 19x. Meh, another Glock, this time overpriced by twice as much as normal imho. If Glocks are your thing I guess it's a collector.

Congratulations on finding the snowflake lower. They must have released a bunch of them or something. I don't know how gaudy I'm gonna go with mine yet. I'm with ya, it needs to be obnoxious though.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Cumberland County)

Thanks, going to have to think this one out. Might be calling on member Brian A. for some cerakote quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Jkinpa1 View Post
    Loving that unicorn snowflake idea!

Man I wish I had the dinero to do it!

I have about everything i’d Need to do a build with the exception of that lower.

You’re killing me with these themed builds, patriotic pro 2A and now this.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

I have Glocks & they get carried, but they're nothing special. I must admit that the 19X is the first Glock that peaked my interest in years.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(Lebanon County)

An original 59 S&W 9mm mag for $10 in the milk crate and 2 20 round Pmags from the Bargain cave for $10.20 after the markdowns. One of my more succesful visits to Cabelas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've got two guns... One for each of ya (Doc Holiday)

(Dauphin County)

A bargain on Gunbroker, for a change. And yet another .32 for the collection. This is a FEG AP-MBP, the police version of their PA-63 military pistol, which was their version of the Makarov. Full rig, excellent condition.

-gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Here's a nut kicker for me.

I just got a new flyer from KGC and for $110.00 more they are including the Glock mag adapter, the AR adapter plate and a KAK pistol kit.

Attachment 106911

https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View...Spring%20Fling
    Damn it, Hodgie! This is why I don't check this thread very often. You guys are always buying new and interesting shit that gets the wheels in my head spinning. Mrs Ronin especially hates it when I peruse this thread... This way cheaper than the B&T GHM9 I've been wanting to get and SBR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Damn it, Hodgie! This is why I don't check this thread very often. You guys are always buying new and interesting shit that gets the wheels in my head spinning. Mrs Ronin especially hates it when I peruse this thread... This way cheaper than the B&T GHM9 I've been wanting to get and SBR.
    I know how you feel, this is actually the 1st firearm I have purchased in a bit over 2 years due to health and medical bill issues. It will also probably be the last for another year or so because we need a new roof on the house.

I love the B&T offerings but there's no way I could justify the price they come with. Even after I get this set up the way I want to it will most likely still be half the price or less then the B&T.

The USPS fairy dropped off a load of parts today for it and I got some of them put on. I think I may start a thread on my experience with the pistol since it seems to be something not to many people have or even know about.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1288 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 288788118812381278128412851286128712881289129012911292129813381388 ... LastLast