Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Wish I could forget about guns.

I wonder if Cruzans knows how many he owns.
    I was wondering if he has any heirs and if he needs one.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Cumberland County)

Funny guys. My wife bitches every now and then about what will she do with them all after I die. First of all, thanks for your assurance that I will kick before you, and second, everyone should have problems like how do I sell all this stuff and get a lot of money. Poor girl
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

Will there at least be a Going Out of Business Sale before you leave?

Tell the wife to pick out her favorite 100 guns to keep for herself and the rest can be sold to your friends at PAFOA for a good price.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

GLOCK 19,GEN 5,with nite sites, and four magazines box and accessories,backstraps USED ! About time I walked into a deal as it was being sold to the store,Excellent price as always from Wallenpaupack Sports in Hawley Pa.Came with a new Glock Holster also,TY Mark ! Round count less than 50 rounds !

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Funny guys. My wife bitches every now and then about what will she do with them all after I die. First of all, thanks for your assurance that I will kick before you, and second, everyone should have problems like how do I sell all this stuff and get a lot of money. Poor girl
    My wife has asked the same question. I've told her I really don't care, I'll be dead. family members can have what they want. The rest can go to auction.

For many years my daughter said she is keeping all of them. Over the past year or two reality has sank in that it may be more than she would know how to maintain.

Now every time I see a large gun auction at Haar's I'm going to wonder if it's your guns!

(Chester County)

I've been really reluctant to share this information until I bought every reloading component I needed for the rest of my life.

So, without fan-fare, here's the link: http://www.shootersproshop.com/?mc_c...eid=b0fd6b45d7

While they do have some stuff at regular prices stuffed into their listings, I think of it more as a tactical effort to direct you to their "overruns", "4th of July discounts", and "24 hour sales".

Where I shop is the "overruns" - mostly by Nosler. Nothing wrong so far with any of the bullets and about 1/3rd of the normal and customary retail price for the same item - no matter where you shop (at least for what I purchased there anyways).

Most recent purchase was for a dozen boxes of .416 Rigby solids (400 gr) made by Nosler. The caliber has been around for over 100 years, much like the .45 ACP. Basically for African water buffalo and such. These are normally packaged in boxes of 25, but the "mislabeled" box said 50. Right size box, wrong label saying "50", right count of 25 - which is all you can fit in it.

Just in case you've never seen a .416 Rigby, here's the cartridge size compared to others (the bone-crunching solid is the one on the far left):

Cartridge size comparison.1.jpg

Depending on how you reload the cartridge, the .416 Rigby produces around 5240 ft. lbs. of energy at the muzzle.

Yeah, I know the .45-70 on the far right has a crack in the case - just one of those things that we discovered in our QC process - we'll pull the bullet, dump the powder, deprime the case, and then recycle the brass.
    Last edited by bamboomaster; July 12th, 2018 at 03:26 PM.
    - bamboomaster

I intend to give everything I own to each kid before I die...I want to see them enjoy it.
    What they do with it after I'm gone is on them.

Besides, it'll be a final "fuck your taxes" from me.

Quote Originally Posted by MT1 View Post
    My wife has asked the same question. I've told her I really don't care, I'll be dead. family members can have what they want. The rest can go to auction.

For many years my daughter said she is keeping all of them. Over the past year or two reality has sank in that it may be more than she would know how to maintain.

Now every time I see a large gun auction at Haar's I'm going to wonder if it's your guns!
    Cruzans' lot will make national news.

"Man dies and his arsenal goes up for auction."

And for the first time, the media will be right in calling someone's collection an arsenal.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

My wife used to laugh when they showed an arsenal on TV.

(Cumberland County)

LOL - just added to the arsenal. Went to pick up my Llama today - a real beauty and very hard to find - and of course my shop had a present put aside for me so had to get the P-365

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

Page 1319 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 319819121912691309131513161317131813191320132113221323132913691419 ... LastLast