Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    It’s a removable threaded lever to rack the slide. This is a full size competition pistol set up with a 5.2” barrel and 20 round capacity. Definitely not made for IWB carry at all.
    No kidding. If that thing folded forward I'd say it could partner with my FAL or CETME. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    That's the one I want, straight stock in .35 Remington.
    Beautiful rifle, nice score
    Thanks. I let 2 others (Marlin 336 and a Glenfield) pass just to see how serious the other bidders were. Both went in the $300 range. I was a bit worried there'd be more interest in the short barrel but I got it for just a little bit more but that's ok. I was surprised book value is only in the $300 range for a 90%.

(Lackawanna County)

1518967536636.jpgI think photo finally uploaded, new cc, still looking for that nearly perfect holster, preferrably owb.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Corey G View Post
    Been wanting to try one out, and one poped up on armslist local. Is hard to judge as one has to consider the price, thought the finish and fit would be slightly better, but still a great gun when considering the price, trigger feels much nicer then any of the other Pro/Comp guns in the same price range. Canik TP9 SFx

Attachment 106025
    That is my next purchase. I hope to see some kind of review shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxspizza53 View Post
    Attachment 105916

Kimber mountain ascent 6.5
    A chair? I don't see a gun.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Cumberland County)

Nice - been looking for one of those - next on the list

Quote Originally Posted by patoo3 View Post
    1518967536636.jpgI think photo finally uploaded, new cc, still looking for that nearly perfect holster, preferrably owb.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Cumberland County)

With all the anti 2a bull I decided to build a nice "Patriotic" AR Found this Aero Precision stripped lower and upper receiver in battleworn flag cerakote - thought it was pretty nice looking. Got my Delta Team Tactical barrel with delta ring, gas tube and handguard ( of course they forgot to put the gas tube in the box and now trying to explain to them I just want them to ship to me - picked up another at my gunshop because they do not seem to have the best customer service ). Will pick up a stock and bcg at the gunshow this weekend Hopefully it turns out as planned
    And of course, couldn't resist this original Colt Police Positive 38 while at my shop for a decent price. Has stamped number at the bottom of the grip - assuming a PD stamp or Railroad PD ? Will have to get on Colt forum later to ask!

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by patoo3 View Post
    Nice

I've been using the alien gear for iwb carry and have their paddle option for owb. Really want to find decent leather for it though.

Very comfortable setup for iwb for what it's worth.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    With all the anti 2a bull I decided to build a nice "Patriotic" AR Found this Aero Precision stripped lower and upper receiver in battleworn flag cerakote - thought it was pretty nice looking. Got my Delta Team Tactical barrel with delta ring, gas tube and handguard ( of course they forgot to put the gas tube in the box and now trying to explain to them I just want them to ship to me - picked up another at my gunshop because they do not seem to have the best customer service ). Will pick up a stock and bcg at the gunshow this weekend Hopefully it turns out as planned
    And of course, couldn't resist this original Colt Police Positive 38 while at my shop for a decent price. Has stamped number at the bottom of the grip - assuming a PD stamp or Railroad PD ? Will have to get on Colt forum later to ask!

I like that ar combo.
    I’ve been thinking and eyeballing some gunskins in a patriotic theme. Great minds think alike. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post

Amazing. Do they produce them like that or is it a custom job?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 1273 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 273773117312231263126912701271127212731274127512761277128313231373 ... LastLast