Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Twelve ASC 32 round SS mags for 9mm AR15. I bought 4 previously and tested 2. They both ran flawlessly so I grabbed a bunch while I can. I have no idea where any of the these proposed laws are going but I'm going to start grabbing spare parts and mags just in case.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Cumberland County)

yes

And damn it, now that I look at it, me's think it's been cut down!!!! Glad it was cheap I may be wrong, but......…………….

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoGeezer View Post
    .32 S&W Long?
    Last edited by cruzans; August 23rd, 2019 at 07:52 PM. Reason: I think it's cut down
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Perry County)

I was torn between the PSA full size AR and the lifetime membership to GOA. I went with the lifetime membership.

That makes me a life member of what I consider the three preeminent 2A advocacy groups.

NRA
    SAF
    GOA

I think we're in for a fight. I'm usually not worried as long as (R) holds at least House, Senate or POTUS. I'm worried now, and angry.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I was torn between the PSA full size AR and the lifetime membership to GOA. I went with the lifetime membership.

That makes me a life member of what I consider the three preeminent 2A advocacy groups.

NRA
    SAF
    GOA

I think we're in for a fight. I'm usually not worried as long as (R) holds at least House, Senate or POTUS. I'm worried now, and angry.
    I am also a lifer in all three but less than impressed with SAF. YMMV.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I am also a lifer in all three but less than impressed with SAF. YMMV.
    SAF was the cheapest. I know they're in there on a lot of court cases. What has left you cold?

(Berks County)

Small addition to the bugout room. Coleman 1850 mini generator. $40 on Facebook marketplace. Strong enough for Led lights, cell chargers, small fridge and charging power tools.

hosting png
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

SD40

If it's reliable as my SD9 it'll be my new carry gun.

Cabela points make a free gun a joy forever

(York County)

Shout out to Smithgall's Pharmacy (and guns) in Lancaster. They have a fantastic inventory, and even had aero precision lowers in FDE cerakote at online sale prices. On top of that, the price included a quick background check and there's no shipping. Today was my first visit, but I'll be back!

I picked up an older PTR 91 from an estate sale (CT made). I was excited to add an old HK wooden stock kit I found online in AZ and didn't do due diligence: apparently the Magpul PRS model had a shorter handguard than every other HK clone made. I'm not sure what the solution is - a new barrel & gas block, hack the HK handguard to fit, sell the gun or the wood furniture, or maybe just buy another PTR91.

As a side note, can anyone tell me more about this flash hider that came with it (suppressor?)? I've never seen anything like it.

PTR91-r1.jpg

Aero-FDE-1.jpg
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Lancaster County)

Started getting the parts and supplies for next years PRS season, 8lbs of 4350 and 1000primers arrived today.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Shout out to Smithgall's Pharmacy (and guns) in Lancaster. They have a fantastic inventory, and even had aero precision lowers in FDE cerakote at online sale prices. On top of that, the price included a quick background check and there's no shipping. Today was my first visit, but I'll be back!

I picked up an older PTR 91 from an estate sale (CT made). I was excited to add an old HK wooden stock kit I found online in AZ and didn't do due diligence: apparently the Magpul PRS model had a shorter handguard than every other HK clone made. I'm not sure what the solution is - a new barrel & gas block, hack the HK handguard to fit, sell the gun or the wood furniture, or maybe just buy another PTR91.

As a side note, can anyone tell me more about this flash hider that came with it (suppressor?)? I've never seen anything like it.

PTR91-r1.jpg

Aero-FDE-1.jpg
    It’s got to be a dummy can but it looks like a knights armament can

Page 1441 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 441941134113911431143714381439144014411442144314441445145114911541 ... LastLast