Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Nice revolver. I want one just because it says PUG.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Franklin County)

I haven't paid or taken delivery yet, but one of these will be in my safe in a few weeks.

naa.jpg
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    I haven't paid or taken delivery yet, but one of these will be in my safe in a few weeks.

naa.jpg
    Is that just the .22 or also magnum? I have one, neat little gun.
    -gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

You have good taste in firearms Cruzans! I too have a Charter Arms .44 Stainless, but mine's a little more compact it being a bulldog. Also, the bulldog don't have holes poked in the barrel! Ha ha! ...I didn't understand if you traded your .357 for the .44 or ? Doesn't a .357 have more muzzle energy than a .44 special? Some shooters like more muzzle energy but I like a bigger slower, less energetic bullet when shooting in self defense at relatively close range. Differences and variety keeps things interesting I guess? I sold my S&W .38 spl then bought the Charter Arms which is 1st Charter Arms pistol I have owned. I like it so much it rooted out my .45 1911 style SA from under my pillow. Now the little bulldog is my 1st choice as a 'go to' self defense weapon! Yeah I was really impressed of the quality for the price too. The only small problem is .44 special ammo is a bit harder to obtain (than .38 or .45). …. Good shooting to everyone up there in the cold(er) North ~
    Last edited by ProSee4; November 14th, 2019 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Mashed' the wrong button
    “I don't believe in empirical science. I only believe in a priori truth.” ~ Kurt Gödel

(Perry County)

x5

For my .300 blk so I don't have any ammo mishaps.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Cumberland County)

Yup, I enjoy my Charter Arms revolvers for sure. And no trade, got the deal on the 357 and when picking it up, the 44 special deal presented itself so I have both along with a can of 250 rounds of 44 special Now time to throw another log on the fire Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ProSee4 View Post
    You have good taste in firearms Cruzans! I too have a Charter Arms .44 Stainless, but mine's a little more compact it being a bulldog. Also, the bulldog don't have holes poked in the barrel! Ha ha! ...I didn't understand if you traded your .357 for the .44 or ? Doesn't a .357 have more muzzle energy than a .44 special? Some shooters like more muzzle energy but I like a bigger slower, less energetic bullet when shooting in self defense at relatively close range. Differences and variety keeps things interesting I guess? I sold my S&W .38 spl then bought the Charter Arms which is 1st Charter Arms pistol I have owned. I like it so much it rooted out my .45 1911 style SA from under my pillow. Now the little bulldog is my 1st choice as a 'go to' self defense weapon! Yeah I was really impressed of the quality for the price too. The only small problem is .44 special ammo is a bit harder to obtain (than .38 or .45). …. Good shooting to everyone up there in the cold(er) North ~
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Cumberland County)

I have some of those in my basket - let me know how you like them! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post

x5

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I have some of those in my basket - let me know how you like them! Thanks!
    I have a lot of Lancer mags and they're high quality. Some test had them as the toughest mags made. If you're referring the red iteration, they should be here next week.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post

x5

I just wrapped some red vinyl tape around three of my PMags to separate them from the green (M855) and yellow (M193) taped mags.
    -gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoGeezer View Post
    I just wrapped some red vinyl tape around three of my PMags to separate them from the green (M855) and yellow (M193) taped mags.

I did that too...but it's not as cool as red mags.

Page 1459 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 459959135914091449145514561457145814591460146114621463146915091559 ... LastLast