Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 989 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 489889939979985986987988989990991992993999103910891489 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 16832
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Bought 2 Whopper Plopper lures today. I don't buy gun stuff.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

(Lycoming County)

Forgot about this. Saturday a guy at work brought this in, because he knows I like knives. I had showed him a couple of karambit videos online and he found these at a flea market.

It's made in China, but actually has a pretty decent edge on it and feels pretty solid. It'll work for now anyways, until I finally save up for a foxx.

(Lackawanna County)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    I couldn't find the little 3.5" ones locally in the colors I wanted, so I ordered them via the web from CA of all places. I'll try to remember to post some pics when they arrive. I can't believe I could buy such a dangerous item over the Internet with no background check. And coming from CA, I was surprised that they still have the barbs on the hooks. The 'Internet fishing tackle' loophole I guess. I'm a little worried that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Fishing, and Explosives might be tracking the deal.

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    I couldn't find the little 3.5" ones locally in the colors I wanted, so I ordered them via the web from CA of all places. I'll try to remember to post some pics when they arrive. I can't believe I could buy such a dangerous item over the Internet with no background check. And coming from CA, I was surprised that they still have the barbs on the hooks. The 'Internet fishing tackle' loophole I guess. I'm a little worried that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Fishing, and Explosives might be tracking the deal.
    You know this started with "hold our beer...."

(Cumberland County)

I should just stop going to my lgs weekly and I won't run into these problems. Picked up a nice DPMS "shit hits the fan" package for a great price. I believe the "shtf" package was an exclusive for Cabela's, but might be wrong. I know it's not called that any more, too vulgar I guess, they now call it "tactical emergency kit" - much more appropriate. DPMS rifle with nice hard case, emergency kit with goodies, etc.. Gimmick, but price was right

(Chester County)

^^^I should have your problems!^^^

(Allegheny County)

I'm not taking pics of these but here's web pics of what came today.

I found a Sig Sauer A2 flip up front sight with Tritium insert at CDNN for $49.99
    Great price. Nice sight. I'll save up and get a matching rear sight too.

Since shipping is a flat rate ten bucks, I had a hard time accepting that I was paying ten dollars to have a puny, little sight mailed to me - there must be SOMETHING else I could add to the cart to "spread out" the cost of shipping.
    I didn't have a ton to spend and I wasn't having much luck finding any small items, but then I ran across these mag doublers for $23.99 INCLUDING 2 mags.
    Well shit, these things sell all over the place for $15-$25 for the mag coupler alone. "Add to cart".

Pretty nice design. Clean look - no bulk. The offset heights allow for the dust cover to open properly when the stored mag is in place.
    The only negative is that they don't come in factory retail packaging so there are no instructions regarding how much to tighten down the screws.
    I've always wanted something like this and could not pass up the fact that it came with two free mags.

Both items are still showing as in stock BTW
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Armstrong County)

General rule of thumb:
    Tighten until they strip, then back off a 1/4 turn.

(Berks County)

I did a quick search and couldn't find just the matching rear for the Sig front sight. Would any standard rear be the correct height to match?

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I'm not taking pics of these but here's web pics of what came today.

I found a Sig Sauer A2 flip up front sight with Tritium insert at CDNN for $49.99
    Great price. Nice sight. I'll save up and get a matching rear sight too.

Since shipping is a flat rate ten bucks, I had a hard time accepting that I was paying ten dollars to have a puny, little sight mailed to me - there must be SOMETHING else I could add to the cart to "spread out" the cost of shipping.
    I didn't have a ton to spend and I wasn't having much luck finding any small items, but then I ran across these mag doublers for $23.99 INCLUDING 2 mags.
    Well shit, these things sell all over the place for $15-$25 for the mag coupler alone. "Add to cart".

Pretty nice design. Clean look - no bulk. The offset heights allow for the dust cover to open properly when the stored mag is in place.
    The only negative is that they don't come in factory retail packaging so there are no instructions regarding how much to tighten down the screws.
    I've always wanted something like this and could not pass up the fact that it came with two free mags.

Both items are still showing as in stock BTW

Page 989 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 489889939979985986987988989990991992993999103910891489 ... LastLast