Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 217 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 1171672072132142152162172182192202212272673177171217 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 16832
    (York County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by Drgiggles1 View Post
    While in Plymouth Meeting yesterday @ The Lowes completing an ammo purchase with member SEShooter I noticed a Dick's Sporting Goods on the way out. Something told me to go in the store. I go in the store and low and behold my eyes light up. I see a Remington 870 Tactical model 81198 which I've been looking for for a couple months at a reasonable price without success. Recently one I watched on GunBroker went for $855. Another for $655. So you can imagine how i felt when I took this baby home.

Awesome! I love mine

(Northampton County)

Uh-oh....I hope you brought your flame suit

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Drgiggles1 View Post
    While in Plymouth Meeting yesterday @ The Lowes completing an ammo purchase with member SEShooter I noticed a Dick's Sporting Goods on the way out. Something told me to go in the store. I go in the store and low and behold my eyes light up. I see a Remington 870 Tactical model 81198 which I've been looking for for a couple months at a reasonable price without success. Recently one I watched on GunBroker went for $855. Another for $655. So you can imagine how i felt when I took this baby home.

No matter how you felt you should have never posted here you bought a gun from Dicks, you will get hammered on here for it and you should, let me start. I really hope your 870 turns out to be a POS just like the company you bought it from.

(York County)

[QUOTE No matter how you felt you should have never posted here you bought a gun from Dicks, you will get hammered on here for it and you should, let me start. I really hope your 870 turns out to be a POS just like the company you bought it from.[/QUOTE]

The guy just got an awesome gun he's happy about it, you may have your opinion about where he bought it but don't be a dick about it!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoblack172 View Post
    [QUOTE No matter how you felt you should have never posted here you bought a gun from Dicks, you will get hammered on here for it and you should, let me start. I really hope your 870 turns out to be a POS just like the company you bought it from.

The guy just got an awesome gun he's happy about it, you may have your opinion about where he bought it but don't be a dick about it!
    Have you been following the news? they are anti's. He just spent money at the enemy's. TRAITOR! Everyone on here knows not to support dick's, but I guess you are a traitor also. Now you have bad karma and it will bite you in the ass.

(Allegheny County)

[QUOTE No matter how you felt you should have never posted here you bought a gun from Dicks, you will get hammered on here for it and you should, let me start. I really hope your 870 turns out to be a POS just like the company you bought it from.

If you think I'm a dick just wait, there will be many more who agree with me. The fact is Dicks is anti-gun, period, and if you support them then you are part of the problem and not the solution. I really don't care where you spend your money but when you post on a gun forum in support of a store that has a anti-gun policy then be prepared for the rain of fire you will receive.

(Lehigh County)

Here is something I DID NOT GET AT DICK'S!!

Actually my gas block arrived yesterday for my latest build:
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Allegheny County)

Forgot to post pics of the M&Pc 9mm I bought the wife last week, along with the G26 I bought yesterday. Tomorrow my FN FNS comes in and will post pics of that. All and all a good week.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    If you think I'm a dick just wait, there will be many more who agree with me. The fact is Dicks is anti-gun, period, and if you support them then you are part of the problem and not the solution. I really don't care where you spend your money but when you post on a gun forum in support of a store that has a anti-gun policy then be prepared for the rain of fire you will receive.
    By the way i bought 2 boxes of 12 gauge slugs today at DICKS!!!!

(Allegheny County)

By the way i bought 2 boxes of 12 gauge slugs today at DICKS!!!!
    That zero with green bars under it will soon be red, and I'll start it off. Hope your ammo you bought are all duds.
    Last edited by arjohnson; January 30th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.

Page 217 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 1171672072132142152162172182192202212272673177171217 ... LastLast