Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by littlefitz View Post
    Cruzans, apparently.
    He better be sporting this on Tuesday!
    -Brandon

(Lawrence County)

Rack Special from the CMP.

m1.jpg

^ It looks so clean.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    ^ It looks so clean.
    Yup definitely clean for a rack special. Congrats!!! Can we get some close ups of the metal?

And those new hard cases are awesome! First time seeing one. Was the web sling included? Nice little bonus...

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by littlefitz View Post
    Cruzans, apparently.
    Naturally, but only because there are no guns that aren't designed for him.

(Cumberland County)

I actually bid on one of those about a year ago - didn't win - lol.

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    You need one on these.

Attachment 137163
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Ok, my skin is thick - ready to be lit up. I can't resist my gold trim or bling guns and I didn't want the 380 version, but since it is in 9mm now and no thumb safety, I am weak, had to get it. And heck, maybe when I'm old and feeble the "ez" feature will suit me fine - lol.

I used to be jealous of you. Thanks for helping me to overcome that.

(York County)

Bought this guy from a forum member today. Marlin 60SB tube fed .22lr

Ive been trying to hunt one down for 2 months now. As far as I know they were discontinued years ago, and most of the ones floating around are beat up for shot out. This ones in real good shape for a 15 year old rifle and still has solid rifling.

Theres better .22 rifles out there, and I could have gotten one cheaper, but this model is the same model that my dad bought when he first took me shooting. It was the first gun I ever shot outside of pellet guns, and I LOVED shooting it. My dad would sit me down at the last bench with the rifle and a 500 box of ammo while he sighted in his hunting rifles, and when he was done hed get all miffed that Id shot damn near the whole box haha. He said it was mine, but when he left my mom and moved to NC he took it with him, and since we dont speak, its slim to none odds Ill ever see that one again. Now that my nieces and nephew are getting to be old enough to go shooting (and now that other caliber ammo costs more than the guns that fire them lol), I wanted to get another one, for sentimentality sake.

Was suppose to also go pick up an M&P 22 Compact today, but had to postpone that til next week. Would have been nice to take both to the range this weekend, but this will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
    Bought this guy from a forum member today. Marlin 60SB tube fed .22lr

Ive been trying to hunt one down for 2 months now. As far as I know they were discontinued years ago, and most of the ones floating around are beat up for shot out. This ones in real good shape for a 15 year old rifle and still has solid rifling.

Theres better .22 rifles out there, and I could have gotten one cheaper, but this model is the same model that my dad bought when he first took me shooting. It was the first gun I ever shot outside of pellet guns, and I LOVED shooting it. My dad would sit me down at the last bench with the rifle and a 500 box of ammo while he sighted in his hunting rifles, and when he was done hed get all miffed that Id shot damn near the whole box haha. He said it was mine, but when he left my mom and moved to NC he took it with him, and since we dont speak, its slim to none odds Ill ever see that one again. Now that my nieces and nephew are getting to be old enough to go shooting (and now that other caliber ammo costs more than the guns that fire them lol), I wanted to get another one, for sentimentality sake.

Was suppose to also go pick up an M&P 22 Compact today, but had to postpone that til next week. Would have been nice to take both to the range this weekend, but this will do just fine.

Nice! I love the Model 60. It was the first semi-auto .22lr rifle I ever bought for myself. I recently refurbished an old Glenfield model that my FiL inherited from a friend who passed away. It hadn't been cleaned in 30+ years. Bought a Marlin 60 Trigger Job Kit from MCarbo. Made a huge difference.

Get yourself a Spee-D-Loader. It makes loading the rifle fast and easy.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Nice! I love the Model 60. It was the first semi-auto .22lr rifle I ever bought for myself. I recently refurbished an old Glenfield model that my FiL inherited from a friend who passed away. It hadn't been cleaned in 30+ years. Bought a Marlin 60 Trigger Job Kit from MCarbo. Made a huge difference.

Get yourself a Spee-D-Loader. It makes loading the rifle fast and easy.
    I bought one of those (Model 60) in 76 from an Airman who had to go to Guam and couldn't take it. Price: $20.00.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Page 1547 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 5471047144714971537154315441545154615471548154915501551155715971647 ... LastLast