Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post

x5

For my .300 blk so I don't have any ammo mishaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I have some of those in my basket - let me know how you like them! Thanks!
    Came today, seem to be a bit darker red than they appear here. Other than that, high quality Lancer mags.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Came today, seem to be a bit darker red than they appear here. Other than that, high quality Lancer mags.

Are the base plates red? My purples have a purple base pad.
    Are they official Lancers in sealed bags?
    I saw another website with several colors that I had never seen and it turns out they are clear Lancers that they dye themselves.

(Perry County)

x5

For my .300 blk so I don't have any ammo mishaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Are the base plates red? My purples have a purple base pad.
    Are they official Lancers in sealed bags?
    I saw another website with several colors that I had never seen and it turns out they are clear Lancers that they dye themselves.
    Black base.

Came in Lancer bags marked as translucent red.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Yup, I enjoy my Charter Arms revolvers for sure. And no trade, got the deal on the 357 and when picking it up, the 44 special deal presented itself so I have both along with a can of 250 rounds of 44 special Now time to throw another log on the fire Thanks!
    Sorry for taking so long to reply to your post! Yeah, so now you have the best of both worlds with a .357 and the .44. I have been financially embarrassed lately and have been selling off my children (firearms) when I need cash for things like ~~ ...arrrrrrahhh!!!! ~~ freaking property taxes! So selling them off is painful even though I originally bought them for, as the banker types call it, liquid assets. Or would 'liquidiazable' assets be a more accurate word? (Lol) What I mean by that is back in the good ole days (last few years) I was fairly flush with cash and I bought firearms instead of silver etc. So the guns are doing what I had intended. But I have a few firearms that will not be sold unless I am starving. The .44 might not be the most expensive, accurate or most popular but its a keeper. Thanks for your reply Cruzans.
    Last edited by ProSee4; November 22nd, 2019 at 09:42 AM. Reason: to fix my stuff
    “I don't believe in empirical science. I only believe in a priori truth.” ~ Kurt Gödel

(Berks County)

Yup, I enjoy my Charter Arms revolvers for sure. And no trade, got the deal on the 357 and when picking it up, the 44 special deal presented itself so I have both along with a can of 250 rounds of 44 special Now time to throw another log on the fire Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProSee4 View Post
    Sorry for taking so long to reply to your post! Yeah, so now you have the best of both worlds with a .357 and the .44. I have been financially embarrassed lately and have been selling off my children (firearms) when I need cash for things like ~~ ...arrrrrrahhh!!!! ~~ freaking property taxes! So selling them off is painful even though I originally bought them for, as the banker types call it, liquid assets. Or would 'liquidiazable' assets be a more accurate word? (Lol) What I mean by that is back in the good ole days (last few years) I was fairly flush with cash and I bought firearms instead of silver etc. So the guns are doing what I had intended. But I have a few firearms that will not be sold unless I am starving. The .44 might not be the most expensive, accurate or most popular but its a keeper. Thanks for your reply Cruzans.
    My father gave me his CA .44 special in SS and I can't explain why but I do like the thing.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Stubby, little weapons lights for stubby, little weapons!

(Westmoreland County)

Picked up a few things, on my to Philadelphia last weekend and on the way home. Made a high speed pass at the Philly Armory show, wish I had more time to search and haggle a bit, but I bought some parts for the future and some I need sooner....

At the show, got an Aero pistol length stainless gas tube, an Aero phosphate .750 gas block and a POF end plate in black with multiple QD attachment points. On the way home Monday night, swung through Lancaster and found Smithgall's. Picked up one of the Aero Pew Pew stripped lowers for $54 plus tax. No PIC fee on that as well. Patiently waiting to find the last couple of major components for my 7.62 AR pistol build until Black Friday....

(Philadelphia County)

Hit up Surplus City after work this past tuesday and picked up a 870 Police Magnum with wood furniture for a decent price. Have to clean off the leftover paint on the stock though.

(Dauphin County)

I didn’t buy this, I got it from my younger brother who has had it in his closet since shortly after our Dad passed back in ‘91. He doesn’t want/use it, so I got it, along with another, an early bolt action Savage Sporter 23B in .25-20. I started working on, it needs some refurb.

This is a Stevens semi-auto .22, labeled “Springfield 87M”. Stevens made a bunch of these and similar models from the early ‘30s on and they were marked Stevens, Fox, and Monkey Ward. This is probably post-war and was configured with the military style stock and M1 looking front sight to attract GIs and kids. This one acquired a peep sight somewhere in its travels.

This is the first rifle I ever shot, probably 55 years ago. It still appears to be in good order although it was a dry as a popcorn fart when I disassembled it; my brother never used it. A short range trip next week is in the works to check operation and see how well I can use the peep sight.

Last edited by GonzoGeezer; November 30th, 2019 at 03:58 PM.
    -gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

(Clearfield County)

Clearly I am an adult that makes very mature adult purchases

A 16" barreled Heritage rough rider

Page 1463 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 463963136314131453145914601461146214631464146514661467147315131563 ... LastLast