Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1444 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 4449441344139414341440144114421443144414451446144714481454 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,440 of 14566
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

SD40

If it's reliable as my SD9 it'll be my new carry gun.

Cabela points make a free gun a joy forever

(York County)

Shout out to Smithgall's Pharmacy (and guns) in Lancaster. They have a fantastic inventory, and even had aero precision lowers in FDE cerakote at online sale prices. On top of that, the price included a quick background check and there's no shipping. Today was my first visit, but I'll be back!

I picked up an older PTR 91 from an estate sale (CT made). I was excited to add an old HK wooden stock kit I found online in AZ and didn't do due diligence: apparently the Magpul PRS model had a shorter handguard than every other HK clone made. I'm not sure what the solution is - a new barrel & gas block, hack the HK handguard to fit, sell the gun or the wood furniture, or maybe just buy another PTR91.

As a side note, can anyone tell me more about this flash hider that came with it (suppressor?)? I've never seen anything like it.

PTR91-r1.jpg

Aero-FDE-1.jpg
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Started getting the parts and supplies for next years PRS season, 8lbs of 4350 and 1000primers arrived today.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Shout out to Smithgall's Pharmacy (and guns) in Lancaster. They have a fantastic inventory, and even had aero precision lowers in FDE cerakote at online sale prices. On top of that, the price included a quick background check and there's no shipping. Today was my first visit, but I'll be back!

I picked up an older PTR 91 from an estate sale (CT made). I was excited to add an old HK wooden stock kit I found online in AZ and didn't do due diligence: apparently the Magpul PRS model had a shorter handguard than every other HK clone made. I'm not sure what the solution is - a new barrel & gas block, hack the HK handguard to fit, sell the gun or the wood furniture, or maybe just buy another PTR91.

As a side note, can anyone tell me more about this flash hider that came with it (suppressor?)? I've never seen anything like it.

PTR91-r1.jpg

Aero-FDE-1.jpg
    Itís got to be a dummy can but it looks like a knights armament can

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post

PTR91-r1.jpg
    Delete post, quit posting, hide in basement and contact good lawyer toot sweet.
    Where's Hunter?

(Dauphin County)

Italian police surplus. 1980 Beretta 81, 7.65mm. 12 rounds, DA/SA, ambi frame mounted safety, can be carried Condition 1. This is one of the batch being sold by Classic. Discrete PW Arms import mark on trigger guard. Excellent condition, all I found when I took it apart was some crud on the grip screw heads (they had not been off for quite awhile), and a small patch of rash (surface rust) on the magazine. The rest was just dusty. Feed ramp appears unused. Loves me a .32.

Range trip tomorrow.

-gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

(Cumberland County)

Was that you at shop today - dummy me, should have put 2+2 together. Nice pickup!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoGeezer View Post
    Italian police surplus. 1980 Beretta 81, 7.65mm. 12 rounds, DA/SA, ambi frame mounted safety, can be carried Condition 1. This is one of the batch being sold by Classic. Discrete PW Arms import mark on trigger guard. Excellent condition, all I found when I took it apart was some crud on the grip screw heads (they had not been off for quite awhile), and a small patch of rash (surface rust) on the magazine. The rest was just dusty. Feed ramp appears unused. Loves me a .32.

Range trip tomorrow.

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Cumberland County)

How can I resist a Glock 34 at a silly low price just because it's distressed flag slide. Me likey And a nice Springfield 1898 to put next to my 1884 to keep her company, equally nice price

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Was that you at shop today - dummy me, should have put 2+2 together. Nice pickup!
    Not I. This came from Classic, I used a shop over here in Harrisburg to do the transfer.
    -gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoGeezer View Post

Range trip tomorrow.

Got the same thing just about, 1980 manufacture, some dust and dry as a bone. Mine cleaned up nicely and shot well. I don't believe it was ever shot or carried much.

Page 1444 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 4449441344139414341440144114421443144414451446144714481454 ... LastLast