Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1443 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 443943134313931433143914401441144214431444144514461447 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,430 of 14490
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    That looks very effective. Do they make them for pistols?
    If your pistol’s slide doesn’t move, if the bolt cycles internally, something should be possible, I suppose, though I haven’t seen any. Since on most pistols the slide moves but the dust cover is fixed it’s not possible to attach one. There are pedestal mounted catchers that get set up alongside the shooting area; they are a bit pricey.

My club has an indoor pistol range, so sweeping up addresses the issue there. Our outdoor PPC ranges do have a good bit of cases lying around. I got started on rifle catchers because a member has adopted the 25 and 50 yard ranges and regularly cleans up after people who don’t police their brass. I was motivated to carefully clean up after myself but I’m getting too old to crawl around on the concrete pad harvesting spent cases. Catchers make more sense.
    Last edited by GonzoGeezer; August 22nd, 2019 at 10:20 AM.
    -gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

I currently have a canvas blanket that I throw down beside me when shooting. Some of the brass lands on it.
    Psalms 73:26

(Cumberland County)

I like my Gen 2's and didn't have a 21 so...……...Came with all original stuff like Tupperware and goodies. 5 extra mags too. Looks unfired or close to! And fresh from Spain a nice Astra Cadix 2" 32 revolver. Not many of them around - very nice.

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I like my Gen 2's and didn't have a 21 so...……...Came with all original stuff like Tupperware and goodies. 5 extra mags too. Looks unfired or close to! And fresh from Spain a nice Astra Cadix 2" 32 revolver. Not many of them around -
    .32 S&W Long?
    -gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...nzogeezer.html

(Perry County)

Twelve ASC 32 round SS mags for 9mm AR15. I bought 4 previously and tested 2. They both ran flawlessly so I grabbed a bunch while I can. I have no idea where any of the these proposed laws are going but I'm going to start grabbing spare parts and mags just in case.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Cumberland County)

yes

And damn it, now that I look at it, me's think it's been cut down!!!! Glad it was cheap I may be wrong, but......…………….

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoGeezer View Post
    .32 S&W Long?
    Last edited by cruzans; August 23rd, 2019 at 07:52 PM. Reason: I think it's cut down
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Perry County)

I was torn between the PSA full size AR and the lifetime membership to GOA. I went with the lifetime membership.

That makes me a life member of what I consider the three preeminent 2A advocacy groups.

NRA
    SAF
    GOA

I think we're in for a fight. I'm usually not worried as long as (R) holds at least House, Senate or POTUS. I'm worried now, and angry.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I was torn between the PSA full size AR and the lifetime membership to GOA. I went with the lifetime membership.

That makes me a life member of what I consider the three preeminent 2A advocacy groups.

NRA
    SAF
    GOA

I think we're in for a fight. I'm usually not worried as long as (R) holds at least House, Senate or POTUS. I'm worried now, and angry.
    I am also a lifer in all three but less than impressed with SAF. YMMV.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I am also a lifer in all three but less than impressed with SAF. YMMV.
    SAF was the cheapest. I know they're in there on a lot of court cases. What has left you cold?

(Lehigh County)

Small addition to the bugout room. Coleman 1850 mini generator. $40 on Facebook marketplace. Strong enough for Led lights, cell chargers, small fridge and charging power tools.

hosting png
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

Page 1443 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 443943134313931433143914401441144214431444144514461447 ... LastLast