Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

I can ask. I have him emailing me every time he is receiving a new shipment. I can see if he can look for any particular ones probably. Send me a pm and i'll see what I can do!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoGeezer View Post
    Does you guy take requests or do you pick from what he finds. I got my heart set on some that are impossible to find over here....
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Cumberland County)

Very nice - congrats !

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoGeezer View Post
    Found another German police pistol, this one from city of Hamburg. A 1951-dated Astra 3000 in 7.6mm. The design is based on the original M400, which in turn was based on Astra’s original pistol, the Campo Giro M1912.

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Chester County)

got a second Brous Silent Soldier. the original is superior in every way but I am just happy Jason did another run.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I always wanted the 10mm Megastar and the Astra Terminator. They pop up on GunBroker from time to time, but never when I'm in a position to pay stupid money for them.
    I know someone selling a 45 acp Megastar in the greater Harrisburg area. PM me if you're interested.

I looked up what an astra terminator was, looks kinda painful .
    a slow death awaits you,but not before love reminds you that there is good in you

(Perry County)

My wife gave me her blessing. Now my Aero Precision, 6.5 Creedmoor won't be sitting, neglected, without glass.

RAZORŽ HD GEN II 4.5-27X56
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    My wife gave me her blessing. Now my Aero Precision, 6.5 Creedmoor won't be sitting, neglected, without glass.

RAZORŽ HD GEN II 4.5-27X56
    I just blew my wad on some glass too. Now I have to do a scope shuffle

BushnellŽ EliteŽ Tactical LRTSi 4-18x44
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I just blew my wad on some glass too. Now I have to do a scope shuffle

BushnellŽ EliteŽ Tactical LRTSi 4-18x44
    I haven't decided yet whether to do a shuffle. I have a Model 700, gunsmith built in 300 WM. It may benefit more from the glass upgrade. Supposedly it's .25 MOA rifle. I haven't played with it enough to squeeze that out of it. It's got a Leupold Mark 4 on it that runs up to 15X. A friend who is a long range shooter recommended higher power glass to get the most out of it. I guess I'll make the call after I actually get to shoot the 6.5. I may have built a dog and then the choice will be easy.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I haven't decided yet whether to do a shuffle. I have a Model 700, gunsmith built in 300 WM. It may benefit more from the glass upgrade. Supposedly it's .25 MOA rifle. I haven't played with it enough to squeeze that out of it. It's got a Leupold Mark 4 on it that runs up to 15X. A friend who is a long range shooter recommended higher power glass to get the most out of it. I guess I'll make the call after I actually get to shoot the 6.5. I may have built a dog and then the choice will be easy.
    I wish you would have had that Razor at the shoot so I could break it look through it

Everybody says glass has to cost more than the gun it's on, so I was tickled with my Bushy.....hahaha then I looked at the price tag on that Vortex and about swallowed my tongue.

p.s. I hope the Zenith is feeling better. Glad I didn't touch that CZ
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I know someone selling a 45 acp Megastar in the greater Harrisburg area. PM me if you're interested.
    Thanks, unfortunately since my Subaru decided to self terminate last week my gun budget for the next couple months is probably going to be nothing. I appreciate the offer though.

Page 1323 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 323823122312731313131913201321132213231324132513261327133313731423 ... LastLast