Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Thing is huge. I bet it sells for what I paid for everything - lol!

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Damn, that's a 100 round drum too.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Berks County)

Finally had some time to go Pick up my Glock 17L from Tanner's and it worked out that my Glock 24 had arrived as well.

Haven't been out to shoot them yet as I was working all weekend but I am sure they will be a lot of fun.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    God knows I love my Llama's. I have many, but have never seen a Llama I come up for sale - thought I would never get one. Well, last week one came up on Gunbroker, and the seller did not know what he had and just listed it as a military I-A, and didn't even note that it was Geco marked ! Gun had some light surface rust which I can fix no issue. Advertised with two mags and what appears to be an original German/Nazi holster. I've been sweating it out for a week - I even emailed him early on and asked if he would consider ending auction with an offer. He gave me a polite no which I told him I totally understood. One other guy finally bid on it, and he was a dealer so I thought I was screwed. I waited until last minute and threw my bid in and won, well below what it is worth - so happy ( I know, no one else gives two shits about Llama's - but to get this Geco marked original Model 1 in 7.65 is a huge win for me

My uncle had a Llama for awhile. It was one of the first pistols i ever shot at 13 years old, along with a P38 and a Radom P35.Years later, I still think they are supercool. I'd like to get hold of a Llama specimen called... the Max IX or something like that?... in 45ACP and takes 13rd mags I think... WooHoooo!
    P. S. FYI I am thinking of that because my Bersa UC45 is on probation with me because of biting the web of my hand and I am on the fence about short barreled 45's... 3.6" in Bersa's case. So, considering other 45's
    Last edited by FJW; July 31st, 2017 at 03:35 PM.

(Lycoming County)

God knows I love my Llama's. I have many, but have never seen a Llama I come up for sale - thought I would never get one. Well, last week one came up on Gunbroker, and the seller did not know what he had and just listed it as a military I-A, and didn't even note that it was Geco marked ! Gun had some light surface rust which I can fix no issue. Advertised with two mags and what appears to be an original German/Nazi holster. I've been sweating it out for a week - I even emailed him early on and asked if he would consider ending auction with an offer. He gave me a polite no which I told him I totally understood. One other guy finally bid on it, and he was a dealer so I thought I was screwed. I waited until last minute and threw my bid in and won, well below what it is worth - so happy ( I know, no one else gives two shits about Llama's - but to get this Geco marked original Model 1 in 7.65 is a huge win for me

You suck. That is all.

(Allegheny County)

I just had a thought.

I'm probably having a hard time finding an affordable car because somewhere out there, there's a "car cruzans" who is buying up ALL the nice cars at affordable prices and hording them in a fucking warehouse just for shits and giggles.

Leave some deals for the PO FOLK, DAMMIT!"

LOL!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Cumberland County)

Soda spewed out of nose again - please give warnings next time so I can put the beverage down.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I just had a thought.

I'm probably having a hard time finding an affordable car because somewhere out there, there's a "car cruzans" who is buying up ALL the nice cars at affordable prices and hording them in a fucking warehouse just for shits and giggles.

LOL!
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Berks County)

Soda spewed out of nose again - please give warnings next time so I can put the beverage down.
    How do you have any money left over for soda?

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    How do you have any money left over for soda?
    He gets them to throw one in for free with every gun he buys, recycling the cans has paid for the last three things he's posted on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I just had a thought.

LOL!
    i believe it's stealerships and the "need" of vehicles, long gone is the $500 functional klunker that would be a first car. although you are on to something. if you are handy, hit an auction or see if you can get from a wholesaler. also twnship/county sheriffs sales of civil asset forfeiture and old twp/cty/police vehicles.
    you need trigger warnings? would a chamber flag be ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    He gets them to throw one in for free with every gun he buys, recycling the cans has paid for the last three things he's posted on this thread.
    rofl, problem in the math but *thumbs up*

got one of these (with laser) the other day it is to compliment an all metal skill that was handed down from my uncles father to him then to me, also a 14" electric chainsaw to compliment my 16" gas.

the old saw is heavier, all metal and does not feature an electric stop, it also needs trigger repair but once thats done it's a beautiful piece.
    Last edited by fallenleader; July 31st, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Chester County)

You've seen the WASR before but the SSAK47 Slidefire stock ($90) and the 75 rnd. mags ($60/ea.) should add mo fun to range day soon! The stock and mags are from Century Firearms.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1184 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 184684108411341174118011811182118311841185118611871188119412341284 ... LastLast