So after posting about BUG/CC options to my full size S&W SD9, I took some time out of my day to stop at the Whitehall Army/Navy to paw at a few of the single stack 9s suggested to me. I didn't like how the one Kel Tec didn't have a safety, and even though my main carry doesn't have a safety, it does have a pretty heavy trigger and a "trigger safety" that makes me a little more comfortable. Plus if I'm throwing this into a pocket holster, I don't want to even open up the situation where it possibly could fire should it come out of the holster. Regardless of how that might sound, it's a comfort thing, which is why I settled on the LC9. It's at my price point, has a nice thumb safety, actual sights, and shoots 9mm so I don't have to buy 2 different kinds of ammo to go to the range.

That being said, I was wondering about some good holster options. I hear the supertuck is nice, but I remember hearing you can tuck your shirt in OVER the pistol? I don't see how that's possible with the way the holster looks, can somebody explain? There's also the DeSantis line of pocket holsters (nemesis and super fly) which I'm interested in, and they have a nice price point. Anybody have any further suggestions, or should I just hurry up and buy so I can post pictures?