Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: is Red jacket as fake as the tv show?

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Did we really need to see the guy complaining about his paycheck being wrong?
    Missed that one.

I dvr a bunch of shows off the Out door channel. There is some good bad and other stuff on it. Last season of Gallery of guns was ok. This season not so much. I liked the one that Midway put out. It seems to have gone away.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Erie County)

I'm waiting for the episode where Sarah P. strolls thru the front door, and ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    I'm waiting for the episode where Sarah P. strolls thru the front door, and ...
    Hey now. That could happen.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    I've caught a few glimpses of a couple shows and I must say, I'm very concerned that American Civilian Law Enforcement would actually pay money to have some the weapons they want built.

For example: A suppressed MK-19. I do not know if they make a 37MM Mk-19 but I do know that the military MK-19's are 40MM. Specifically, civilian Law Enforcement equipment made to handle smoke grenades, gas, rubber pellets etc...are made in 37MM so there is no way in hell a military grade 40MM could some how, some way get used in a civilian police grenae launcher.

So, how much of this show is real or fake, I don't know but my opinion of civilain law enforcement decreases when I see supposed officers/departmental management ordering specially made weapons that serve no true purpose in law enforcement. A MK-19 does not, in my opinion, serve any good purpose for American Civilian Law Enforcement.

CL
    Those were 40mm training rounds. LE can get 40mm weapons, and many do use them. PENN ARMS IN our state actually makes 40mm for LE use. Just an FYI

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by forceinPA View Post
    Those were 40mm training rounds. LE can get 40mm weapons, and many do use them. PENN ARMS IN our state actually makes 40mm for LE use. Just an FYI
    But do they make high pressure, non lethal rounds? 40mm M203/M79 rounds are not the same as MK 19 rounds. I ask because I honestly never saw a non lethal (besides TP) round for a high pressure 40mm, but my experience is mostly military munitions. Not they don't exist, I just never saw a CS/CN/Stinger round for a MK19 type system. If you got any internet links for some I'd love to see them.
    "You never lived till you almost died, for those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

(Berks County)

I had the unfortunate luck of catching the end of the mk19 show....Why did they have to lie and say they were using "explosive" 40mm shells?

Blue = inert/training...and that goes for anything in the military....bombs, missiles...

Yellow = live munitions.

(Allegheny County)

True that on the munitions colors, even down to lue-tipped .50 and 20mm.

But c'mon folks; its Hollywierd. Where would Hollywierd be if they showed true to life gun-battles - all the misses, running out of ammo, et al. Miami Vice wouldnt have been as kewl if the SWD M11/9's missed often and emptied mags in a couple secs. Ratings would have tanked.

But John Q Public is so effing bone-stoopid - they'll eat whatever Hollywierd and BATF will shove down their throats.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    But c'mon folks; its Hollywierd. Where would Hollywierd be if they showed true to life gun-battles - all the misses, running out of ammo, et al. Miami Vice wouldnt have been as kewl if the SWD M11/9's missed often and emptied mags in a couple secs. Ratings would have tanked.

You make it sound as though it's impossible to get a perfect between the eyes shot while sliding down a flight of curved stairs on your back.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You make it sound as though it's impossible to get a perfect between the eyes shot while sliding down a flight of curved stairs on your back.
    I think Angelina is the only one that can consistently make that shot.

Man, sitting here watching my DVR'd episode with the 'copter and the UziTalk guys and the competition modified Uzis.

Shit.

Spend hours and cash sacrificing lambs and goats and adding springs, buffers, adding o-rings and smearing monkey gism (imagine how hard it is to ask for that at the zoo...) on my MAC bolts to slow the bassturd down - and they lighten the bolt to speed the Uzi up.

I could kick a puppy.

(Luzerne County)

Okay, I have one major beef with show. That is the daughter.

Every single time air passes over her vocal cords I get this dull pain deep in my lower abdomen. I was actually fairly concerned over this for quite some time. However, I've come to realize this pain is due to my penis actually invaginating itself and crawling into my abdomen out of some primordial survival instinct.

In the earlier shows she looked all right, with the exception of her snaggletooth, but had a pretty decent body. Now that the show had some financial success, she went and hired someone or something to gnaw off her bony prominence within her oral cavity and make her face more appropriate for television. Smart move. However, she's now getting fat and I believe she's trying to cover up her love handles with massive amounts of makeup to her face. However, that is doing nothing to cover up her expanding gluteal region. If that weren't bad enough, she seems to be getting a larger proportion of camera time and her voice actually seems to be getting even more annoying. I've had to resort to tying a string around my penis when I watch the show, just in case it gets lost within my abdominal cavity.
    loose≠lose; you're=you are; 'your' shows possession.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast