Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: is Red jacket as fake as the tv show?

This last episode was a joke from minute one. Did anybody watch when what's her name was test firing in the beginning. That butt stock was flying all over the place. Yeah tell me she's an experienced shooter and then show us that she has no idea how to shoot.

Besides that woman's voice could peel paint off the walls.
    Last edited by Tootie; August 19th, 2011 at 08:58 AM.

I've caught a few glimpses of a couple shows and I must say, I'm very concerned that American Civilian Law Enforcement would actually pay money to have some the weapons they want built.

For example: A suppressed MK-19. I do not know if they make a 37MM Mk-19 but I do know that the military MK-19's are 40MM. Specifically, civilian Law Enforcement equipment made to handle smoke grenades, gas, rubber pellets etc...are made in 37MM so there is no way in hell a military grade 40MM could some how, some way get used in a civilian police grenae launcher.

So, how much of this show is real or fake, I don't know but my opinion of civilain law enforcement decreases when I see supposed officers/departmental management ordering specially made weapons that serve no true purpose in law enforcement. A MK-19 does not, in my opinion, serve any good purpose for American Civilian Law Enforcement.

CL

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    I've caught a few glimpses of a couple shows and I must say, I'm very concerned that American Civilian Law Enforcement would actually pay money to have some the weapons they want built.

For example: A suppressed MK-19. I do not know if they make a 37MM Mk-19 but I do know that the military MK-19's are 40MM. Specifically, civilian Law Enforcement equipment made to handle smoke grenades, gas, rubber pellets etc...are made in 37MM so there is no way in hell a military grade 40MM could some how, some way get used in a civilian police grenae launcher.

So, how much of this show is real or fake, I don't know but my opinion of civilain law enforcement decreases when I see supposed officers/departmental management ordering specially made weapons that serve no true purpose in law enforcement. A MK-19 does not, in my opinion, serve any good purpose for American Civilian Law Enforcement.

CL
    Ever see the video footage of those big armored vehicles that are used in Europe for riot control? I've seen those with what appeared to be at least semi-auto tear gas grenade launchers. I'm guessing we're going to start seeing those here in the states very soon.

Not saying it's right, just saying it's probably going to be happening.

Of course, if you're gonna do riot control, may as well have a plow.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Ever see the video footage of those big armored vehicles that are used in Europe for riot control? I've seen those with what appeared to be at least semi-auto tear gas grenade launchers. I'm guessing we're going to start seeing those here in the states very soon.

Not saying it's right, just saying it's probably going to be happening.

Of course, if you're gonna do riot control, may as well have a plow.

Even better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1dSVAcNaI
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

I stopped watching after the first few episodes last season.
    Personally I would find it more interesting if they took you through a build over the course of a few episodes to the final product. It would be far more interesting to see the more technical aspects of the business from design to cnc or conventional mill/lathe.
    I suppose it would be politically incorrect (I don’t think illegal) to be showing how to actually manufacture/modify their firearms. As it stands now it’s just a bunch of rednecks blowing shit up. I’ve got YouTube and neighbors for that shit.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Lackawanna County)

I like the show heres a few things that bug me about it

the OCC ma duece. The season before that they called someone in to help them put it together. Now they just bang one out and manage to get it chrome plated.

ak sniper. They had boxes of 308 laying on the table so it was no longer a 7.62x39 ak round. All it was was the receiver from an ak and everything else was definitely from the ar aftermarket parts world. it looked cool but ill pass.

mk-19 suppressed. I dont remember the 19 being loud until the rounds hit. it could be my memory because it was at least ten yrs ago since I sent rounds downrange with it but it was relatively quiet for what it was propelling.

I was interested in the AA mount with the 4 mg-42s on it but they couldnt even get it up and running right.
    Also the "tension" between chris and stephanie they are building up for is something I dont care to see. I want to see guns not a love story in the making.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    What movie is that from?

(Luzerne County)

(York County)

To the original point about RJ firearms for sale - there appear to be some fakes or firearms sold as RJ that do not come from the shop in the TV show.

I understand that the TV RJ has a lifetime warranty on their work, so RJ labeled stuff may bring a higher price to knock offs or from confused buyers.

And I don't know if they have a TM on the name.

(Delaware County)

If memory serves and its been a lot of years, that was "Soylent Green",
    great clip by the way.
    NRA for life.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast