Clayton's Hunting and Fishing, located 660 Easton Road (Route 611), Horsham, PA 19044 Phone: 215-672-6060

http://claytonshuntingfishing.com/

Made a trip there today after getting several recommendation to check it. First was entry. Greeted almost immediately by friendly staff. Told them I was on my first time here, checking it out. I was asked if I wanted to shoot. Figured I'd get a better feel for the range if I used it instead of just looked at it. Was given fast lane treatment. AHenshaw and I were given access to a lane immediately. They have only 8 lanes. Interior sound is louder than classic, but much cleaner (even since Classic was redone). Hangers worked a lot better for me than the hanging arms at Classic. Was a cardboard backer with clips up top to click your back to. Went up to 20-25 yards if I remember correctly. Cable system worked well. Lane was very well armored on the sides from other lanes.

The shop is also really nice. Very large selection of Hunting, Fishing and Gun rear. Reloading supplies, Holsters, Ammunition, AR parts, Knives, Optics, pretty much everything related to guns. Huge selection of most thinks like cleaning supplies and holsters. Prices were average all around, about the same as Classic. Prices not as good as Tanner's. Firearm selection very good. Lots of Long-guns and handguns. No deals popped out at me like whenever I go to Tanner's but worth a look. Was able to try holsters with my Taurus and point out trouble areas in cleaning it without being bitched at or getting dirty looks and an attitude like I always get from Classic.

Asked a few questions about cleaning my Taurus and got solid advice and even a demonstration. Witnessed employees offering advice and instruction to interested customers. Never buying Hoppes no.9 again, Break Free CLP with a bronze brush works so much better, it's no contest. Thanks to Clayton for the suggestion. It really worked well, my Taurus is cleaner than when I bought it, and cleaner after 1 cleaning that I could get it was 3 days of cleaning with Hoppes no.9.

Felt no pressure to buy anything or join the club. I'll definitely be going back there to shoot more, but I'll probably buy my ammunition from Tanner's.