Do the people of Huntingdon County know that there Sherriff is denying Conceled Carry Permits for no apparent reason? And that the Judge is backing him up on this?
I just recently moved to Huntingdon County from Washington County where I held a Concealed Carry Permit for 10 years. I am a licensed Gun Smith.
The Sherriff denied me because I was arrested in 1993. Although the charges were dismissed and my record was expunged, the Sherriff denied me.
I have since found out that he has been denying people because they have a D.U.I. I also learned that he denied a State Corrections Officer because he just didn't like him.
This Sherrif was a dirty Cop when he worke for the Borough of Huntingdon. He has a record of false acusations and has had cases dismissed because he entered false testimony in court. So, there is no reason to believe that he is not a dirty Sherriff.
I also learned that he did issue a Concealed Carry Permit to one of his friends who is BLIND and has a prior arrest in Center county for chasing his wife with a loaded pistol.
Perhaps it is time that we the people have a recall ballot for the Sherriff and remove him from office.
Anyone have thughts on this? Anymore information on this crooked Sherriff would be apprieciated.